Overexposed Areas in bridge

teatime0315

Limp Gawd
So I just switched to CS4 bridge and I'm converting RAWS when I notice that all the overexposed areas are represented with this red coloring. I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of that red "warning". Thanks :)

In the histogram you should see two arrows click both until it gets rid of the red.

I should have been more specific. I meant in Camera Raw when using Bridge. All the highlights are all covered in red. I can't seem to find "channel" or the "histogram". Sorry I'm a complete noob.

EDIT: LOL wow what a stupid mistake. It was right up in the corner. Thanks Psychoace. I'm blind. Also thanks everyone else. :)

I should have been more specific. I meant in Camera Raw when using Bridge. All the highlights are all covered in red. I can't seem to find "channel" or the "histogram". Sorry I'm a complete noob.

EDIT: LOL wow what a stupid mistake. It was right up in the corner. Thanks Psychoace. I'm blind. Also thanks everyone else. :)

Sorry, I am a bit of a noob until it comes to vector art...then I get a lither better.

The only thing I have ever used for photography in CS4, is the HDR function! (and a little bit more on rotoscoping and testing the new 3D texture painting...)

Good luck!

Sorry, I am a bit of a noob until it comes to vector art...then I get a lither better.

The only thing I have ever used for photography in CS4, is the HDR function! (and a little bit more on rotoscoping and testing the new 3D texture painting...)

Good luck!

Thanks for the attempt though :) Better than no help at all.

Are you looking to "correct" the overexposure, or just turn off the highlight warning and leave the image overexposed?

Back