PC P&C 750W Silencer $70 after $30MIR

wow that's a smokin deal, I might have to pick one of thise up after I get some cash.

this is a continuation of this deal, ZZF just raised the price, lowered it again, and issued an extended MIR. i ordered awhile ago, mine came yesterday.. spent like two hours (...my case is cramped as hell, cables are a bitch. shut up) tearing out my crappy ultra, installing this one, and hiding the cables. well okay, the only part to take a long time was the cable management.. anyway...ive been testing it, and not only has the cleaner cpu voltage delivery enabled me to OC my proc 50mhz further on stock volts (im serious, i accidentally entered the wrong FSB speed in bios, yet its stable), but during OCCT testing, the 12v rail didnt move AT ALL. im talking 0.0% ripple. i am goddamned amazed. plus, i cant hear the fan at all.

just goes to show the difference between a mediocre psu.. and a great one.

Last edited:
I thought there was a deal on it a while ago. I just saw it on slickdeals and thought to post it.

I could use this in my server and hand down its old PSU to my MCE pc...hmmm

I bought mine last go round and it's been flawless. It's much quieter than my antec ea430 i had powering my rig. Now i have the juice for my new video cards. IT's just a matter of finding the $ for them :(

Just ordered this with eBillme for another $30 off, Can't beat this for $40. A couple years ago when I bought one of these I think I paid $160.

Just ordered this with eBillme for another $30 off, Can't beat this for $40. A couple years ago when I bought one of these I think I paid $160.

how does that ebill me thing work? I was looking at it and I think I wanna try it. How do I get the $30 back?

Yeah i want to know too (about the rebate) is it reliable and has easy instructions to follow?

how does that ebill me thing work? I was looking at it and I think I wanna try it. How do I get the $30 back?

I'm not sure how well it works, at first I though it might be like BillMeLater which I believe runs your credit like a credit card. But eBillme is basically the middle man, ZZF won't ship the product until eBillme receives payment so it will delay the shipment it looks like. Then you go into your online banking and make a payment to them like any other bill. As far as the rebate, I just entered in some basic info on their site and that was it. Didn't give me anything to print out.

I have never heard my fan on my 750 silencer and it runs great, I just waited for 4-5 months for the rebate check though.

I'm gonna try it, I just applied for my bill payer on my bank account so we will see how it goes.

Back