PC Racing Wheel

andrus

Limp Gawd
I've just gotten a huge interest into racing games so I want to buy a wheel. I only have about $100 so a g25 or something is out of the question but are there any good ones in my price range?

I just picked up the Logitech Formula Force Ex yesterday for Colin Mcrae DiRT, first wheel for me but it's very imperssive for the price of £40. I'm not enough of an entusiast and was never going to spend lots on a wheel, nor am I really into cars that much, but I feel this was a great purchas for the money.

I still use my Driving Force Pro that I bought for GT4 on the ps2, and it works very well with the PC. Config is nice, you can just install the Logitech Gaming Software to configure it.
Config is a little wonky in Vista because it doesnt let you feel FF on the main setup page so it's hard to tell exactly where you want to set the various strengths because you cant tell how it feels until you get in the game.

vote #3 for the driving force pro. I'm not even sure if you can buy them anymore though. To get force feedback to work, you have to install the logitech drivers from the website, but it's no big deal.

You can use it on a ps/2 also, so it's a win/win.

Back