Persona 3 and 4 Fan Club Thread!!

myndcrime

Gawd
Woooooooo

Persona 3 and 4 are the best games ever!!!!!

well, its actually half japanese high school kid dating sim, half RPG, but that's why it's awesome!

I actually agree with this thread!

Categorizing it as a dating sim is a little misleading, though.

I own both games but have yet to play either of them. I need to sit down and start one of them sometime.

Easily the best games I've played in years and that's no exaggeration. Beats the pants out of anything Square has released in recent memory.

On 70th ish floor and haven't played it in months......Devil Survivor came out and I haven't been about to put it down. It has a better battle system IMO as you actually get to fight with your summons and the story is one of the best ever.

So I vote to add Devil Survivor in the P3 and P4 fan club.

I think I like the flow of the story, characters and interaction of Persona 4 slightly better, but I thought the bery last ending of Persona 3 was executed better. The concept of "persona" is subtly different between the two. HOWEVER, To get the "true" ending of Persona 4, was hilarious in the JRPG context.

Persona 3 FES was the first JPRG I maxed out all my characters.

And no, you don't have to play 3 to play 4. They are seperate games, although there is at least one reference to 3.

You know, I really did think it was a dating sim at first look. I might have to take another gander at them based on the responses in this thread.

If anything the dating sim aspect of the games is easily the most underdeveloped, since they're fairly new to the series.

I agree it's pretty enjoyable although I've been having trouble trying to keep my attention on the game while reading though all the text.

Back