Pile of Winter Poo warm: Black Creative Zen M $200 @CircuitCityOnline

psychoace

[H]ard|Gawd
It says web order only but that means you can also do a in-store pickup if you want and still get the sweet price. I just ordered mine and it all came up to $213 after taxes. Newegg has this for $213 before shipping charges.

LINK

Great MP3/Video player. I've own one for a little more than 7months. I like it better than my iPods.

# 2.5" high-definition LCD screen

And by that they mean: 320 x 240 pixels, 262,144 colors

The use of "high definition" is out of control. Everything needs to be HD! I'm an average guy; where's Medium Definition?

BombermanX said:

The use of "high definition" is out of control. Everything needs to be HD! I'm an average guy; where's Medium Definition?
Compared to its competition that is High Definition.

BombermanX said:

It's kinda high def....if you used enough of those to make a 50" set, it'd be super high def display :p

Ive had this player for most of this year and love it. I use it about 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. Side by side with an ipod video, the screen is better.

There is also a $40off199 coupon floating around for circuitcity. Some have had luck using it on this player.

I paid $289 for this player back in February and it was worth every penny. It gets more use than any other electronic device I own.

Back