Pinecone Research now accepting new members ($3 Paypal per survey)

PineCone Research is growing and we invite you to help! We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.

Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

Here is the link to the registration:
https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form.asp

As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Don't forget, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. Remember, it's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.
If your referral has any questions, they can email us at [email protected] or click on the attached links to learn more about PineCone Research.

http://www.pineconeresearch.com//about.HTM
http://www.pineconeresearch.com//policy.htm

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!

Thank you,

Karen Scott

Web site: http://www.pineconeresearch.com

Is this legitimate? I went to the reg page and there wasn't a registration.

Generally speaking, these types of sites only accept a small amount of people. I haven't heard of this one but I have cashed out on a few others. $3 per survey is pretty high, they're probably either really extensive (like 45 minutes long) or more of the not-so-legit type thing. Maybe OP has experience with this site?

This site is legit. My sister signed up for their research before and she is still in it.

Sometimes they ship out products that might come to the market. I saw some of them go to the market.

She gets tons of 20 dollar checks from the company because she fills out lot of surveys there.

Legit site but I dont see a sign up page too :/

This site is legit. My sister signed up for their research before and she is still in it.

Sometimes they ship out products that might come to the market. I saw some of them go to the market.

She gets tons of 20 dollar checks from the company because she fills out lot of surveys there.

Legit site but I dont see a sign up page too :/
Huh? $20 checks? I've been a member for a few years, but you get like $3 per survey and you're lucky to get 1-2 a month. They have you do a lot of questionnaires, which are more like to pre-qualify you, but when you do get an actual survey, it's guaranteed.

I belong to a number of different survey panels and I've "beta tested" a lot of different products, everything from literally soup to nuts (including bananas in a new "keep fresh" package and fresh chicken skewers shipped in cold packs), toiletries (like shampoo/conditioner, facial moisturizer, shaving cream and razors), cleaning products, etc.

Even our cat has gotten in on the action... she got to test 12 cans of a new premium cat food and two 20-lb. jugs of kitty litter. :)

Thanks. Finally able to sign up... been waiting two years to do so.

This site is legit. I've been a member for a few months. So far I been paid for two full surveys.
I got $3 for each one. They have you answer some questionnaires first, so you can be matched up with the proper surveys. This way you don't waste each others time.

It's an easy $3-5 for answering a few questions. They pay you by check or Paypal.

This site is legit. I've been a member for a few months. So far I been paid for two full surveys.
I got $3 for each one. They have you answer some questionnaires first, so you can be matched up with the proper surveys. This way you don't waste each others time.

It's an easy $3-5 for answering a few questions. They pay you by check or Paypal.

Does PayPal deduct a fee much like what occurs when you receive money for a sold good?

My first payment was made by check. The second was via Paypal. I just checked my Paypal account and I received my payment in full. No fee for that $3 payment.

But that doesn't mean it will stay that way.

How many surveys can you fill out a day?

It's not a "survey mill". You know those signup sties, that allow you to answer any old survey. These surveys are not those generic garbage your find on other sites.

ex.
Do like pepsi or coke?
Are you a Democrat or Republican?

When you sign up here they have you answer several demographic questions about yourself, and your living situation. Then based on your answers they will match you to specific surveys to answer. When there are surveys that are a match for you, they'll email you about them.

On average I probably got 3-5 emails a month from them. Each one had me answer a few demographic questions to refresh the search. Then if there was a match I'd get an email telling me they had a survey for me to complete.

The surveys they offer can be about a (fairly) new product in stores now. Your television watching habits? Movie theater or concert attendance, etc.

Are members getting bombarded by postal junk mail?

The only "postal mail" you may receive are coupons or samples. These items would be involved in the survey(s) you answer. In my last survey I completed it was indicated that possible coupons or samples might be mailed to me.

I haven't been bombarded by useless junk. :)

The link just redirects me to their homepage

Try tomorrow. I had the same thing happen and it worked the following day. Likely have a max limit of members. It is one of the harder sites to get into, IME.

Edit: Just finished my first survey. :)

Last edited:
does anyone know a site like this. i belong to another one but its hard to qualify for the actual survery. pm me if you do please.

does anyone know a site like this. i belong to another one but its hard to qualify for the actual survery. pm me if you do please.
Another one that's pretty good is valuedopinions.com. I've gotten surveys that pay anywhere from $.50-$4, although $1.50-$2 is more typical.

You have to hit $20 to get a payout, and it can take up to 4 weeks for a project to close, before which you'll see a pending credit.

Rewards include gift certificates for Amazon, Macy's and Blockbuster, or - my choice - a prepaid Visa debit card, since that's the equivalent of cash. :)

I like globaltestmarket.
I belong to that one, too. But just recently they have started sending out a lot of surveys that are just for a sweepstakes entry instead of points.

I wish their payout was less than $50, takes a l-o-n-g time to get there.

I belong to that one, too. But just recently they have started sending out a lot of surveys that are just for a sweepstakes entry instead of points.

I actually planned out how long each $50 check would take to obtain when I was active with that site. The pay/hour was actually quite high considering that taking surveys requires no skills and can be done at home. But yes, I'm too lazy to keep doing $50 payouts.

As for Pinecone, I got my first check of $3 today. Only took six days, counting survey day. I think I'll be receiving some cat food or dog food soon (plus another check hopefully). :)

The survey123 link does goto a page that has a link that will allow you to, I just signend up.

Agreed. I remember they use to be very, very good. I could easily make $50 a month doing surveys (this was back when OTX didn't suck).

I stick mainly to these sites, most of which pay me either in the form of cash/paypal/check/merchant coupon:

• LightspeedPanel
  • Opinion Outpost
  • GlobalTestMarket
  • SurveySpot
  • SurveyHead
  • PriveLive
  • SurveySavvy
  • CreationsRewards
  • EDUrg
  • Pinecone Research Panel
  • MySurvey
  • Greenfield