Port opening question

Spike..

Gawd
Im trying to open ports 6112-6119 on my Zylex EQ-660R for multiple computers. i have 3 computers and i can get any single computer to host with out a problem. i followed the guide on portforward.com and it tells you how to open the proper port range for one ip, however; it doesn't say how to let you set an ip range for several ip's. i tried setting up a separate line with the same ports and a my 2nd computers ip but it says it cannot do that because it has duplicate ports :(. i was wondering if anyone knew how to allow several ip's to be opened up in this case.

You won't be able to port forward the same range of ports to multiple PCs behind the router.

You will need to have the services you need on just the 1 machine. If this is for Torrents, etc, then just setup the Torrent program on each machine to use different ranges and forward those to the appropriate machine.

You can't, that's why. One port can only be forwarded to one destination and that is the drawback of masqueraded NAT.

that makes since, i was just hoping to simplify the rules on my router for troubleshooting purposes. thanks for the advice.

Back