Post a Screenshot of your Vista Score

SDMorris

Gawd
This thread is meant for fun only!! Im curious to see everyones scores, some of you guys have rigs that make mine look puny. Feel free to post complete stats etc!

vistascore.jpg

Here are my temps... The orange is my GFX, others are my cores.

temps.jpg

Graphics: 9800GTX fan at 65%

CPU: Q6600 Kentsfield @ 3.0GHz - Zalman 9700 CPU cooler

I think the highest score you can get in each category and overall is 5.9 with the hardware available on the market IIRC, so your system is pretty much maxed out except for the HD speed.

Well that explains why nothing was going over 5.9, lol. I still have my stock HD's, so I guess thats pretty good for nothing too fancy.

I think the highest score you can get in each category and overall is 5.9 with the hardware available on the market IIRC, so your system is pretty much maxed out except for the HD speed.
actually, IIRC the 5.9 is an MS hard cap, if at some point they choose to allow higher scores your 5.9's could turn into higher numbers.

vistascore.jpg

And here's every other thing you could possibly want to know about my system.. (But I'm sure no one does ;)).. But since you shared your temps also, I may as well share all this crap too.

zomgwat.jpg

One day I'll figure out why I always have 100 processes running... I mean, I multitask but.. 101 processes? That seems like too many heh.

vista hates my ram and i dont know why. i have PC6400. but i only get 5.3. everything else is 5.9

i use to get 5.9 with a diff set of PC6400 and diff mobo.. ~_~

Back