speak29fn.jpg

Left Surround and Subwoofer:
speak13ll.jpg

Right Surround:
speak52ux.jpg

Receiver, DVD/CD Changer, and Printer:
speak30ez.jpg

:)

Here are my home theater and computer setups in my new condo, yes I know it's kind of bare looking in the place for now.

DSCN0626-800x600.jpg

DSCN0627-800x600.jpg

DSCN0629-800x600.jpg

Not too clean on the wires, going to work on that over the next week while I have off

DSCN0628-800x600.jpg

DSCN0630-800x600.jpg

DSCN0631-800x600.jpg

DSCN0633-800x600.jpg

Probably one of the LAST full tower PC's out there on this board

DSCN0634-800x600.jpg

jrmicon, is your center channel actually a surround speaker?

No, that is actually the Eosone (Polk) center channel that is designed to match with my fronts and rears.

jamezzz122 said:
Nice speakers...Messy ass wiring though!

BTW...Britney eh?

Ya, I need to clean up the wiring.
That Britney poster is old and I don't have anything to put in it's place.

oh, and I re-arrange the setup again since I bought a matching Samsung monitor,
desk14.jpg

My lovely Digital HK-595's with onboard DSP. Talk about speakers ahead of their time!
officecomp1ji.jpg

My Event TR-8's. They're running off my Nakamichi SS-8 CD player/tuner/reciever and driven by their onboard amps.
[
speakers8vo.jpg

Took this one today and it shows my Roland MA-8 micro monitors and the Events in the frame.
cmcws7tn.jpg

Heres pics of my DT770 Pro's and my ultrafex pro ex3200 sonic enhancer, my speaker setup is Logitech z-560 with the default sub replaced with a 10" rockford punch he 200 rms sub in a nice little vented enclosure. I might add pics of the setup sometime.

dt770-full.jpg

enhancer-upclose.jpg

I took some new pics..

Front and center satellites..
workstation_1.jpg

Rear satellites... I made the stands myself - it cost me about $10 + 2 hrs of work - I really like how they turned out - I'll paint them black eventually..
rears.jpg

How the satellite looks with front cover off..
rear_1.jpg

Here's the current setup, I'm using the speakers from my Sony mini-system while I wait for the Athenas I bought on Boxing Day to get here. My computer is connected via an optical cable to the receiver (SoundStorm rox0rz!).
desk1.jpg

Well can I post this??

IMG_0314e.jpg

Will be upgrading my 2.1 to 5.1 but still can't decide between Klipsch and Logi 5500 or I could setup a HT setup like 2.1 and will be upgradable to 5.1 down part is I don't nothing bout them... If somebody out there can suggest the best receiver sat setup(2.1 for now and money not a factor as long as a piece won't cost me more than 500$) pm me or post a message here... I really want to make my room a entertainment room...

Why does nobody mention the Z-2300s?

I was aware of the far, far superior sound of a low end HT system, but then I found that the Z-2300s were only going to cost me $100 with free shipping from ecost, so I picked them up, and they've been a huge upgrade from the JBL creatures.

Yes, if I had $300-$500 to spare, I would have gotten a refurb receiver with 2 bookshelves, but this turned out to be much more economical for me right now. No way in hell I'd spend that price range on computer speakers like the highend Klipsch or Logitech surround packages. However, Z-2300 speakers are pretty damn good on the computer speaker scale.

DeViLdUdE, whats that on the top shelf? a future project? it looks like a water cooled pc in a acrylic case but u aint done b/c the protective film is still on it. hope you post it when your done

Well that water cooling box is done but I dont have the guts to put a hole in my case hehe
well I'll do that once I get a wood drawer that can hold the case at bottom and WC box on top of it... maybe I'll end up doin my own from scrap wood.

I just got a new little setup, ill have to get some pictures up soon when I get a chance.

joethemole said:
wow you got some screwed up 5.1 placements.

You and I must have been having the same thoughts at the same time. I decided against posting though as I bet he's happy

Being an audiophile to the extreme, it angers me to see such things as improper placement.

Why do people use muddy stereo by having improperly placed "multichannel" speakers, when they could get two good studio monitors? Beats me but its just incredible how many people think it will give them better sound. How sadly misinformed.

mutazx said:
You and I must have been having the same thoughts at the same time. I decided against posting though as I bet he's happy
I know. The point is i got speakers just few days ago, and the pic was taken as soon i've set em up. First I need longer cables for rear speaks, and 2nd figure it out where to put em, cos directly behind me is a big wardrobe and a tv. But anyway, the speaks are good as they are. They pack 2 much power even if the set up is totaly missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back