Post your Speaker setup PICS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx for all your help guys..

IMG_0341.JPG

better 2.0 speakers system....^^^^look at the swans on this thread

On a Side note yea maybe you do need a better desk it dose not look very to great for speaker placement.

that radio, those awful rca speakers, and fax will be thrown out

phone would also be relocated, it's only a temp setup

i was gonna get this for my dad but may also get it for myself too

Onkyo SR506
Acculaine A1(anyone recommend some stands?)
dayton 12

hows that sound?

O would not recommend dayton ...my friend got a 12 in form them for his little home theater and it sounded pretty bad

checked ebay..the bic is going for 250+

which is better..acculine a1's, Athena - LS-100 on stands or energy c300 towers?

You can make an offer for the BIC and often it gets taken. I put made some offer like 210 and it got shot down. I got annoyed and went and bought a Dayton sub instead off parts express. The Dayton subs aren't as nice as the BIC but they're a lot cheaper and, for the cost, are good.

i see

question guys..which would u recommend..the acculine a1, the athena LS100, or the speaker company lc r2p?

how would you guys set up the z5500's on this desk?
****Snip*****
Dude.
The power "box" or whatever under your monitor...where did you get that (unless its just an oldie)? My father used to have one like that (and it broke), but he always wanted another one but could never find it.

IMG_2650.jpg

a little messy in that pic.. a bit cleaner now

PSB image 2b's
definitive tech bp1 rears
onkyo center and sub :(
onkyo tx-sr304

desktop.jpg

My computer is [H] but my camera is not... thats the next thing to upgrade :)

M-Audio Bx8a fronts with Auralex isolation pads... Swans D1080MkII rears (not shown)

Hello all, I just built a pretty nice budget setup so I snapped some pictures with my cell phone, and well, here goes

Audioengine A2's
Energy ESW-8

SSPX6615.jpg

SSPX6616.jpg

it sounds great! Definitely better than all of the PC speakers i've used in the past. I'm still trying to find the right lowpass setting on the sub to match the output of the A2's, but other than that, I'm really happy.

Next step, find a good soundcard...

The ESW-8 is rated as 33Hz-150Hz +/- 3dB, while its larger sibling, the ESW-10, is rated as 28Hz-120Hz +/- 3dB...

LSV, are those AKG K240 Sextett headphones I see on your keyboard? Quite a nice set, I like mine better than the Grado SR80s I also use. What keyboard is that?

Crappy pic, but I was on my way to work, and had no time to clean my desk. Just slapped them together. So far so good!

Mirage Nanosats + Klipsch RB12 (not shown)

mynewspeakers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back