Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
dscn2003rw1.png

Volucris, nice wallpaper (I have it too), you drive a Suby? I have an '04 stage 2 WRX.

Newest setup, brand new comp.
Yes, I'm pretty bad at wire management lol :rolleyes:
Sorry if the image quality isn't the best, this camera doesn't do well in lower light situations ><, I have more pics if anyone wants to see them, but for now here ya go :)
DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0164-1.jpg

attachmentho0.jpg

My little ol' rig. pic was taken on crappy cell cam.

Specs:

intel (yuck) pentium 4 3.0 ghz 800 mhz fsb
1 gb ddr400
ati radeon x1050
120gb ide harddrive
Encore tv tuner
Sony dvd multi layer writer/Sony dvd drive
500wat ISO psu

Well you won't believe this....

I got them for about $18 USD, CompUSA is going out of business (sucks I know) and they are having complete markdowns on the entire store, plus they had been marked down over time since they weren't being carried by CompUSA anymore (but they had one last pair on the shelf), so I got them REALLY cheap. They're great, and very comfortable, only thing i notice is a very low noise level fuzz sound when nothing is playing through them, but I would not be surprised if it was interference coming from my computer or other electronics.

Yeah, CompUSA carries the HD 465, 457, and 515's if I'm not mistaken. I'm heading down to my parents after new years and will hit up the local CompUSA for some 515's if possible (all the ATL ones closed up last year). My 485's are the shit, but its worth a shot.

Well you won't believe this....

I got them for about $18 USD, CompUSA is going out of business (sucks I know) and they are having complete markdowns on the entire store, plus they had been marked down over time since they weren't being carried by CompUSA anymore (but they had one last pair on the shelf), so I got them REALLY cheap. They're great, and very comfortable, only thing i notice is a very low noise level fuzz sound when nothing is playing through them, but I would not be surprised if it was interference coming from my computer or other electronics.

Really? That's slightly more that I paid for the HD202 a couple of years back from them. That's a damn good deal!

Posted in Speaker setup before, but posting here again.. hehe :D

Overall pic: check the wires on the floor.
DSCF3187.jpg

Without the rear speakers
DSCF3188.jpg

case and woofer, and the step-down transformer
DSCF3182.jpg

Router and Stardom
DSCF3183.jpg

Misc (a nicer word for mess)
DSCF3184.jpg

Desk proper
DSCF3192.jpg

Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 control pod and a pig!!
DSCF3193.jpg

Vodka, perfume and HardRock shot-glasses
DSCF3190.jpg

DSCF3191.jpg

Absinth (bought from Prague recently)
DSCF3185.jpg

my setup is complete wank compared to some of the stuff you guys have! :eek:

attachmentho0.jpg

My little ol' rig. pic was taken on crappy cell cam.

Specs:

intel (yuck) pentium 4 3.0 ghz 800 mhz fsb
1 gb ddr400
ati radeon x1050
120gb ide harddrive
Encore tv tuner
Sony dvd multi layer writer/Sony dvd drive
500wat ISO psu

i got the same mouse... still holding up after 4 years for $9.99 with some intense gaming :D

Well , Since I don't know where I placed my digi-cam I used my cell for the pictures. :(

Here is what it looks like from the desk:
Work071.jpg

Here is the Machine that runs the things on my desk:
Work07123.jpg

Here is where all those wires go when I want to watch HD or play games:
Work0712.jpg

yep , X3 running on my old Halo xbox. Does not get much use now since the pc is hooked up to the tv when I want to watch movies and the like.

and yes... that is from the Beside you in time HD-DVD sampler release. Have had it sitting in my closet until I got a hd-dvd drive... which a co-worker gave to me for free yesterday. :) Will be ordering the retail release next week from work.

I cant rerember what i have either, did you used to post on the xbox scene forums by and chance :p

I like your setup naro, as well as your collection of absinthe. :)

cheers m8.. I really like the Absinthe too.. had to 'smuggle' it in. hehe

well, i wish i had a bigger table to hold my gadgets. I've been longing for a Ikea Jerker table for more than 4 years, and when i finally have the space to place it, its discontinued. Damn..

That desk makes your monitor look huge or maybe its the all white room making it stand out. Looks awesome though

Well, according to his sig its a Dell 24incher. That is fairly big. I have a Samsung 226BW 22" and I think that is big

MySetup.jpg

This is my rig circa March '07.

Since then, I've added a rackmount UPS, a couple shelves, and moved my main system (all the way to the left in the pic) to one of the shelves.

That desk makes your monitor look huge or maybe its the all white room making it stand out. Looks awesome though

Thanks. The Dell 2407WFP is really big and my Sitoca table is really very small, not enough for me to put my Klispch sats on both sides.

Well, according to his sig its a Dell 24incher. That is fairly big. I have a Samsung 226BW 22" and I think that is big

yup, i'm using the Dell 24-incher. Really like it. Was also considering 22" then, but 20" and 22" have the same resolution, and the deal I had for the 24" was too good to miss. So i just went ahead to get the 24"

Thanks. The Dell 2407WFP is really big and my Sitoca table is really very small, not enough for me to put my Klispch sats on both sides.

Cool, I got a Desk from Banana Republic (Real Wood FTW!) that is big enough for my 22" a 2ndary 15" and both of my Klipsch Sats. Man, after I bought these Klipsch ProMedia' 2.1's I would be have to flat broke to force myself to sell these. They are so awesome!

BTW I have new pics coming.

Cool, I got a Desk from Banana Republic (Real Wood FTW!) that is big enough for my 22" a 2ndary 15" and both of my Klipsch Sats. Man, after I bought these Klipsch ProMedia' 2.1's I would be have to flat broke to force myself to sell these. They are so awesome!

BTW I have new pics coming.

BR sells desks?!
wtf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back