Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I couldn't resist posting here :) I are teh new guy at teh 4rum.

Here's some shots of the overall setup... (I'm a complete neatfreak)

Dual 19-inch Hanns-G diplays, iPod touch, cable managed, Saitek Eclipse II, all the good stuff :D
dsc03206wk4jz2.jpg

And that desk is custom built, took me about 2 months to prep all the materials and then put it together.

Look CLEAN!

My first 767 :
767sofaqf4.jpg

767insidegh3.jpg

And the desktop :
desktopbrightju4.jpg

desktopbrightcloseat6.jpg

767openko6.jpg

desktopdarkclosegl3.jpg

The second 767 is waiting for some little Mods and the Hardware to be released ...

New desk in progress...
Ikea Galant

Ignore the wires, those Rubbermaid filing cabinets are on their way out.

0%
DSC_1880.jpg

DSC_1882.jpg

50%
DSC_1883.jpg

Lawl. Remember this from four years ago?
93317457yc4.jpg

This was my crap room 3 months ago...
Cramped...
14bc4.jpg

Professional wiring...
15rg9.jpg

Green bed? Blue couch?
16kc6.jpg

Here it is today:
58866475me0.jpg

72149086ka0.jpg

76415164no2.jpg

67578494vr0.jpg

55199160yh8.jpg

Lawl wires.
62226974xb7.jpg

10sy4.jpg

11yx6.jpg

12as8.jpg

Poster Wall...
26329181mm4.jpg

Plenty more to come... however I'm painting my walls soon so it's pointless to put them up.
13rq7.jpg

All I need now are two big monitors, and my Z-5500's to be like you guys! :(
[Saving for bed frame, and wooden blinds as well...]
Suggestions and comments appreciated. Suggestions on wall colors also appreciated, planning on going gray.

wait for logitech z5500 to go on sale XD got mine for 200+tax from dell canada and love it but the base sound muddy and high sound could be better. saving for monitor and comp parts like q9450

nice setup :D

still looks a bit cramped :p

did you get your jerker off of craigslist? I did :), well both :D

Sorry for the picture quality, i have an old camera :)

1001932wl4.jpg

Nice room man. Its clean

But is it me, or is something up with the Crown Moulding?? Looks like its not at the seam of the two walls. Lol I dunno, maybe im seeing things

sick theme though

it looks like the molding isn't mounted flush to the wall with the window on it.

Nice room man. Its clean

But is it me, or is something up with the Crown Moulding?? Looks like its not at the seam of the two walls. Lol I dunno, maybe im seeing things

sick theme though

Little ledge for the curtains. It's more common in older homes.

New Workstation as of last week

i use this only for email, internet, vmware and IM
Samsung 20" (useless to go to 22 since there is no resolution upgrade,also i think 24" is too heavy for this machine, 24" is for new gaming rig when the 9800gtx comes out)

core2duo E4500 2.2GHz @ 3.0GHz (i got a shitty cpu, wont go past 3.2ghz reliably without going to 1.5v, the ninja mini cant really handle that much heat)
2GB Mushkin Ram PC2-6400
120GB Seagate HDD (most files are on NAS or file server, i barely use 5GB of the HDD)
TSSCorp burner

Network13.jpg

what is that on top of your speaker.

On the left is his Sonic Impact headphone Amp, and on the right is a Banana Stand from Bed Bath & Beyond holding his Audio Technica ATH-A700's ^^ (I have the same stand holding my A900's)

I'm actually using the amp to power the two speakers you see there. Of course it works for headphones too, but I think there are better choices if you want a dedicated headphone amp.

New Workstation as of last week

i use this only for email, internet, vmware and IM

Samsung 20" (useless to go to 22 since there is no resolution upgrade,also i think 24" is too heavy for this machine, 24" is for new gaming rig when the 9800gtx comes out)

core2duo E4500 2.2GHz @ 3.0GHz (i got a shitty cpu, wont go past 3.2ghz reliably without going to 1.5v, the ninja mini cant really handle that much heat)
2GB Mushkin Ram PC2-6400
120GB Seagate HDD (most files are on NAS or file server, i barely use 5GB of the HDD)
TSSCorp burner
Why so much power for such small task?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back