Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that a subwoofer underneath with padding??, and is that a mx3200 keyboard/mouse? :). i love mine, but the mouse skin is peeling :(

monitor is that please?

P1000454.jpg

2626974977_2186a13244.jpg

2626974321_9feaa2d34a.jpg

2627793092_9d6205261a.jpg

2626976307_ffa51798b5.jpg

2627794220_eede973200.jpg

2626977147_037e145c40.jpg

3 x Dell 22" E228WFP's connected to my Dell, media server and my PS3. With a total of 1.8tb's of hdd space between the dell, exterior drives and the server. :D

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Not shown is my Core Duo iMac running Windows Home Server w/ 1.5TB worth of USB external drives connected to it. I know, i really weird setup, but it works for serving HD movies to my main rig, just writing to it is dog ass slow.

illuminate, your setup is looking better and better every time you post :) that new monitor is sexy... looks nice and glossy, which is one of the reasons I chose the 22" HP I'm using.

criccio, nice setup... love the speakers.

I would post a current picture of my workstation, but I better straighten it up a bit better... it terrifies the devil himself right now :eek: I've been rearranging and I didn't completely finish the setup because I got impatient and wanted to play with my new stuff ;) but I'll get a few pics up as soon as I get it right.

illuminate, your setup is looking better and better every time you post :) that new monitor is sexy... looks nice and glossy, which is one of the reasons I chose the 22" HP I'm using.

Thanks man. It actually isnt a glossy display. Its just... normal. But the plastic on the outside is glossy.

Clean up your stuff. I'd like to see pictures

Our IKEA Galants are taking over the world!!!!! MMMMUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!! Might as well add mine to the grand conspiracy.

This is almost exactly what I am interested in doing for my new setup.

L shape, with 2.1 or 3.1 speakers coming through a receiver, big monitor, nice pc, laptop off to the side.

I wish I had wall space like that but currents I have a dresser I can get rid of, or I would have been done something like that.

Yeah I would definitely say Ikea was more on the reasonable side of the furniture industry. I've seen some desks that offered similar style but the prices were outrageous, not to mention the build quality of Ikea stuff... It's great for the price.

Yeah I would definitely say Ikea was more on the reasonable side of the furniture industry. I've seen some desks that offered similar style but the prices were outrageous, not to mention the build quality of Ikea stuff... It's great for the price.

IKEA is the WalMart of Furniture.:p

And here I was going through my human biology I did yonks ago and then I finally saw what you saw =p

^^^^ two people? or just two completely different computers for two completely different kinds of tasks?(like gaming and work).

just me in the family with my parnets.

the crap comp is just there to play old games and let my frineds come over and lan :)

My workstation, playing COD4, watching Lord of War, and working from home on my work laptop all at the same time!!!
p1010189wk1.jpg

p1010193sg7.jpg

Working from home...
p1010194pt4.jpg

Getting a new glass desk tomorrow! screw this cheapo walmart desk. Originally bought this crappy desk for the apartment i rented a while back thinking I'd throw it away after i bought my new house. Now I got a new house and for some reason it made its way over here. Setup right now, yes just got my ratpadz today and yes its awesome:

00001-7.jpg

2634435540_3849396aaa.jpg

I wanted to upgrade my computer, but I wanted to keep the cost down as much as possible. The only thing I wish I would have "splurged" on would be the graphics card, but I can always get a better one down the road.

2640462362_79d80d5498.jpg

No it's on the desk. It's in a corner actually, my crappy camera and the flash just makes that hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back