Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some photos with larger resolutions...sorry but im very newbie at this stuff :(

very nice pictures final aura...:)

I guess that's your old rig on the bottom in the chieftech case??

Yeah, that was my very first build back in 2001/2002. Was around 13 or 14 at the time. Amazing experience. a7n8x deluxe, 9500 pro, barton 2500+ 2x512 kingston hyperx, 36gb raptor. It was awesome.

ckayoui said:
very nice pictures final aura...:)

Thanks!

Some very nice rooms so far.

I just got done finally rearranging my desk... Still having problems seting up my mixamp. Tell me what you think. Yes, I do love Harry Potte.

Currently in room:
-Macbook Pro
-Sony PS3
-Astro A40 Sound System (Headset + MixAmp)
-KDS 26" LCD (Full 1080P)

Things I am saving up for:
-52" Sharp Aquos
-Futon Sofa
-Nintendo Wii
-Other misc. little decor things

2007 setup with the old 21" Nokia CRT
IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

2008 setup with new HP 2207 LCD
IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

Some very nice rooms so far.

I just got done finally rearranging my desk... Still having problems seting up my mixamp. Tell me what you think. Yes, I do love Harry Potte.

Currently in room:
-Macbook Pro
-Sony PS3
-Astro A40 Sound System (Headset + MixAmp)
-KDS 26" LCD (Full 1080P)

Things I am saving up for:
-52" Sharp Aquos
-Futon Sofa
-Nintendo Wii
-Other misc. little decor things

Hey where did you get that desk??

That's an old Dell QuietKey keyboard. The company that I am working for was throwing them out. I rescue about 5 of them from the garbage man. My employer is very environmental unfriendly. They were just going to throw them in the trash. Be green and cheap I decide to adopt them.

I would love to get a vintage IBM Model M. I wanna go clicky clicky....Ebay's got 'em and they're going about 10 to 20 plus shipping and handling.

hello guys ... the keyboard is actually a Everglide DKTBoart...very nice simple and portable with LED lights :)

^^ Is that a pic on your wall or a red self-destruct button???
And by the way...that is the sickest desk I have seen in a while.

So I did some investigating on the pyro case and found a write up that he had posted elsewhere. Again this is not my case and Im not trying to take credit for it. Just wanted to share some photos I had found. Id still love to see a full write up on this project though.

14596526cs2.jpg

10ky5.jpg

10ub0.jpg

91129875tq9.jpg

Jeesh Cara, why not just go Jerker style if you wanted something simple and table-like? It's a lot easier for wire hiding too.

Ex: Extreme's -
pc006.jpg

Ex: Mine (If you wanted Black) -
20082sn0.jpg

EDIT: nvm, looked through your posts and saw you already considered a jerker and couldn't drive 4 hours.
p.s. go for the fredrik if you really don't need the deskspace D;... galant is always nice but it isn't as table-like.

Yeah! I saw and edited... my fault haha. Hm. I don't know what to say really :/ You like the table look?

They have a lot of jerkers in canada i saw. but getting it back across the border would be a pain. I want one so bad though!!

Jeesh Cara, why not just go Jerker style if you wanted something simple and table-like? It's a lot easier for wire hiding too.

Ex: Extreme's -
pc006.jpg

Ex: Mine (If you wanted Black) -
20082sn0.jpg

EDIT: nvm, looked through your posts and saw you already considered a jerker and couldn't drive 4 hours.
p.s. go for the fredrik if you really don't need the deskspace D;... galant is always nice but it isn't as table-like.

Is that a 37" Westy??

I posted a few weeks ago, but I just rearranged my shtuff, with the addition of my new G15 :p

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/computermod15/New%20Setup/100_1675.jpg
[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/computermod15/New%20Setup/100_1677.jpg
[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/computermod15/New%20Setup/100_1678.jpg
[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/computermod15/New%20Setup/100_1679.jpg

Input?[/QUOTE]

nice room. looks very comfy and damn i love that table. what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back