Production gap getting closer

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
I dont know what we did... but we went from 25-30k ppd gap down to ~16k...

Keep up the great work guys!

I started folding and have borged4 pcs and more being added soon

:)

resistance is futile

Good start... but we need more...

You can pull a CF and borg girls online over AIM too I have heard...

Or we could do it the more direct route and use plain ol' brute force. How long d'you think it'd take to hack IBM and get all their mainframes and supercomputers folding?

KodiakStar said:
Good start... but we need more...

You can pull a CF and borg girls online over AIM too I have heard...
Shadowchild said:
Or we could do it the more direct route and use plain ol' brute force. How long d'you think it'd take to hack IBM and get all their mainframes and supercomputers folding?

or we could brute force b0rg the girls! :eek: :p

make sure they are 18+ first...

unless they have their parents concent...

Shadowchild said:
I thought that was considered felony carnival knowledge of a minor? :D
lol, i am a minor, so i guess it's okay (?) :p

but no, no b0rging w/o permission! :eek:

I'd want to know where mutual consent falls in this as well...

Is it okay to borg if she says yes?!? :confused:

men and women have toiled hard and quickly, sparring intensely over the internet fora, posting in tirades of knowledgeable discourse in a mad effort to dislodge one another, sometimes so quickly the legendary "double post" occurs--a phenomenon in which two posters post at the same minute, and as such, sometimes over look eachother's responses.

however, the double-post is an elusive querry at best, one acheived by very few and always a cause for celebration; yet, yet, here, at the DC Forum, K*, Shadow, and CF bring you the one and only, the most incredible, the coolest, the MOST [H]ard|Core acheivement in rapid-fire-posting yet...

THE TRIPLE POST!!!

:cool: gj team.

What's n[H]asty is that my A64 is crunching a 600 pointer, and my P4 is crunching a 180 pointer and 160 pointer. This is after all 3 were hit with a swarm of Tinkers and small WU's, all less than 70 points a piece. I thought those guys were supposed to be given out to the suckers with slow rigs folding like Marty >.>

KodiakStar said:
I dont know what we did... but we went from 25-30k ppd gap down to ~16k...

Keep up the great work guys!

You dont know what you did....logikality :rolleyes:

25-30k was when he had a few days off a couple of weeks ago. He dropped to about 8k or less a day and he is now back to 20k a day. Also Big Packet WU's have been rather prominent hence the overall increase in both teams output along with a few new and old members putting out big numbers.

yea yea yea.. he isnt the only one silly bollocks :D

We.. the [H]orde are tired of the "logik" 'scuse.. and the "sceggs" scuse

h- 8092
ocau- 8842

you guys are still leading by a few boxes... but we are both pushing it to the limits...

Shadowchild said:
What's n[H]asty is that my A64 is crunching a 600 pointer, and my P4 is crunching a 180 pointer and 160 pointer. This is after all 3 were hit with a swarm of Tinkers and small WU's, all less than 70 points a piece. I thought those guys were supposed to be given out to the suckers with slow rigs folding like Marty >.>

WTF

Your doing 369 PPD, I'm at 5,201 PPD and you calling me slow?

Geez, I just can't get no respect around here.

ps OldBenwa has sex with dead kangroos

marty9876 said:
WTF

Your doing 369 PPD, I'm at 5,201 PPD and you calling me slow?

Geez, I just can't get no respect around here.

ps OldBenwa has sex with dead kangroos

Marty, that's 369PPD with 2 boxes, one of which is a Dell, the other of which is a mid-high-end Athlon. So, 184.5 PPProc. You, on the other hand, had 5201 PPD for 39 procs in the last 7 days, and 75 within 50. For 39 procs, that's 133.35 poinds each. So yes, I'm faster than you. You just have more cars =]

Shadowchild said:
Marty, that's 369PPD with 2 boxes, one of which is a Dell, the other of which is a mid-high-end Athlon. So, 184.5 PPProc. You, on the other hand, had 5201 PPD for 39 procs in the last 7 days, and 75 within 50. For 39 procs, that's 133.35 poinds each. So yes, I'm faster than you. You just have more cars =]

Punk. Try taking on [H]OldMarty. 24 active processors (disregard Stanfords listing) 422 PPD. 422/24=17.something per cpu. Top them apples!

Ok, then to even things up I'll shut down all my other boxen and just leave my fastest two running, fair deal? One is ~477 PPD and the other is ~271 PPD right now. :)

Bring it. One of mine is about 4 hours away from hitting 600PPD and the other is almost at 400 for next update =]

marty9876 said:
Punk. Try taking on [H]OldMarty. 24 active processors (disregard Stanfords listing) 422 PPD. 422/24=17.something per cpu. Top them apples!

Ok, then to even things up I'll shut down all my other boxen and just leave my fastest two running, fair deal? One is ~477 PPD and the other is ~271 PPD right now. :)

Hey Marty, rather than shut those boxen down...why not fold under some one elses name like MF or something like that. Its better than shutting them down!

Mayhem33 said:
Hey Marty, rather than shut those boxen down...why not fold under some one elses name like MF or something like that. Its better than shutting them down!

Like I'm gonna shut anything down..... :p

Just playing

he probably isn't set up for big wus as well as some others or something like that...

dunno. i just wish i could help shrink the gap... need more boxen.

Or he is set up for big WU's and all his b0rgs just turn it at the same time. My bet's on that one =]

KodiakStar said:
yea yea yea.. he isnt the only one silly bollocks :D

We.. the [H]orde are tired of the "logik" 'scuse.. and the "sceggs" scuse

h- 8092
ocau- 8842

you guys are still leading by a few boxes... but we are both pushing it to the limits...

I agree. While I am not the top producer, I am in the top 5. Not one talks about poor tiger :(

Tiger who? huh? :rolleyes:

Yea the logic point of saying that only one person/producer on a team is the only one who is important is just *bs*

There is no "i" in team... or "sceggs" ;)

Back