Project 4514??

digital_exhaust

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008
Anyone know what this is? I can't find it on the project page, and I have a feeling it's going to wind up being worth a whopping zero points....

And if my suspicions are correct, why do they send these out? I don't have any problem with the smaller units. I seem to turn in an awful lot of 15 pointers, but if a project is sending out units that have no point value, I have to wonder what value the results have to Stanford....

4 here as well, and I got another one!!! Yay for me!!

Oh..... and lookout you guys... I'm plowing through these things like nothing... 1 million here I come!!!

This WU is for the standard console client, right?

Yep.... and unless my math is wrong (which it might be.....math is hard!!) I think I'm actually on my third in a row....

Oh well.... I guess it's still work that needs to be done, so I won't complain too much....but four points?

Seriously:)

No.... I'm completing a frame every two or three minutes:)

Crazy..... I have one of my farm boxen that's picking these up, but based on my production, I think a couple of my borged boxen are getting them as well..... nuts....

I just finished with one and got another on a Sony laptop running a 2.8 p4. It's doing a frame every minute.

At 4 points per it will only take you about a decade to hit 1mil :p:D

I know it, and I got nuthin' but time here man;)

Update... well, it has now attempted to get work 10 times and failed, and now FahMon is reporting that it is "Finished"......

Looks like I'll just flush the client and start over and see what happens from there.... Not a good deal getting these wu's anyhow..... as seem below:)

Check out my daily work units there...... I guess I had more than the suspected three or four.....:)

Back