Qi compatible Induction chargers

ilkhan

[H]F Junkie
Along with many of the upcoming N4 owners I want to get an induction charging pad. The N4 is qi compatible, so anything based on that standard will work fine. Powermat branded pads (and their duracell branded versions) will not work. Palm touchstone chargers will not work.

Amazon has the Energizer pads but they are bloody expensive. $49 for a 1 position, $73 for a 3 position (which is actually 2 qi spots and a USB port). :(

If they dont work well I can always return it, but I want to try the wireless charging. Anybody know of a cheaper option?

good question... does any one know if the touchpad inductive charging stand is Qi compatible. I have one for my TP and it would be cool to use it for my phone if/when I get the N4

All the new Nokia charging stuff is using the Qi spec i think .... so any of the ones for the Lumia 920 *should* work . I'm not 100% sure on that though.

I've been under the impression that the Touchstone charger does in fact work.

If you or someone you know works for a company that gets ATT Premier pricing, you can get either the charging plate or the charging stand for the Lumia 920 for $25 (reg $50). As stated above, they are Qi compatible.

Back