Rage PC Download $10.19

the domain is probably blacklisted on [H]

just google "How To Unlock Rage's High Resolution Textures With A Few Simple Tweaks"

I thought it was a pretty decent game, I grabbed it on release just to support ID, as I like Carmack and how he releases the source code to the community and junk on older games.

I was pretty satisfied with how it looks, sometimes I think people get a little to [H] about stuff, and if you can sit back and not examine every detail you will have a better experience. The textures are definitely not very sharp, but there is huge variety in them that still makes the environments pretty. Not sure why ID came up with a way to make such variety and then just made a desert wasteland with it though. Gameplay is great too.

My only gripe is with the story and character interaction, it felt like they only went halfway there.

sometimes I think people get a little to [H] about stuff.

I think you mean "too [H] about stuff" which at any rate is a scientific impossibility. Also the rest of your post was meaningless drivel from someone trying to justify spending a lot of money on a bad product. Please, just give it a rest. User metacritic is 4.4 and that is entirely too kind.

I bit at $9, and with the 8K textures the game actually looks pretty good. After about 15 minutes of gameplay, though, I think I could have waited for a $5 sale. I'm sure it picks up somewhere along the line, but then I said the same thing about Duke Nukem Forever. :eek:

Back