Ramp to Win [H]|DC Raffle (Sign-up Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do.

edited for badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger ... MUSHROOM...

yay! something i can participate in :D

count me in

Why the hell not.

(off to find my badge... don't know where I left it)

I think that must have been the one..

might as well....dont know what im going to borg...lets just hope my ppd is lower when recorded :)

VIVA LA HORDE

just noticed im about to hit 600k :)

I'm in.

I've almost fully ramped already so it just a case of when they pull the starting stats .........

(MooseEdit: I answered this question for you in the other thread. You were not the first person to ask.)

Luck .......... :D

Count me in

Now is a good time to finish bringing all my computers back online now anyway

Time for me to start recruiting again. :) I left my old college, so most of the lab there has been taken offline. :(

I'm in, with possibly the lowest numbers you will see lol
the name, hafnervaluation, is the box at work fyi

I don't know that I can really ramp anytime in the next couple months (while, until I replace two older p4 labs with 2.0ghz C2D rigs in April/May) but I'll put my name in 'the hat'. Good luck to all!

I don't know that I can really ramp anytime in the next couple months (while, until I replace two older p4 labs with 2.0ghz C2D rigs in April/May) but I'll put my name in 'the hat'. Good luck to all!

we should be counting our blessing that you have to wait till april/may for those :D (as far as the contest goes that is ;))

Doh! I just figger'd out the badge thing on my own, and then came back to all the help!

Sure, count me in! I would like to get farther up the ranks, and a new box sure would help these lil 1800's out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back