Ratpadz XT $25 w/Free Shipping

I've been using a Ratpadz GS at home for a few years now, I haven't found a need to buy another one. I clean it with a Clorox wipe and I keep the feet of my mice clean and it's always slick. I'd give the XT a try but I don't really want a large pad on my desk.

(edit) I take that back, I thought the XT was larger. I might have to give the XT a try at work since my Everglide is shot.

Moved my now smooth GS to the workbench once my new XT got here. New teflon on the mouse feet, and man I love it! Made the LAN that much better. I never once thought about the mouse and pad, which is a real plus!

I was thinking about getting a Ratpadz XT, but I just bought a laser mouse and I've heard they don't need mouse pads at all.. Is this true?

I was thinking about getting a Ratpadz XT, but I just bought a laser mouse and I've heard they don't need mouse pads at all.. Is this true?

All mice need a smooth surface irregardless. These pads allow for easy movement without having to pick up your mouse to go from one side of the screen to the next.

I think because these pads are pure black that the laser tracks easier than traditional colored mouse pads.

Mines on its way. I cant wait. havent had a Mouse pad since 2000

I would honestly recommend that you either pony up for the XT or not bother. The GS is a real disappointment; I bought two and the surface of each wore off after a few months. Not so with the XT.

Im happy with my XT. Though i havent used a mouse pad in such a looong time. Im having a hard time gaming, but im finally getting into the groove again.

I've had my XT for a couple years now and although it's great I'm starting to feel that I need to change things up a bit...no real reason, just 'cause. Thinking about getting one of the Razer pads that looks similar to the XT but has a completely smooth surface and is a lot thinner, which would be great. My only real complaint about the XT is that it is a little too thick.

Hated mine. Not comfortable at all. Decided to get a full desk XTRAC Pads Ripper XXL and couldn't be happier.

Hated mine. Not comfortable at all. Decided to get a full desk XTRAC Pads Ripper XXL and couldn't be happier.

We offer a full buy back guarantee and pay shipping if you do not like it. Trying an XT is a no-lose affair. :) We get about 5 back a year. Let me know if you would like to return yours and we will have it set up.

i just received mine about a week ago and i really enjoy it...never had a "gaming" pad or anything just the standard stuff and you can really tell the difference... picked up the XT and am loving it :)

I placed an order for one Monday and haven't gotten any shipping notice or anything. Do they ship it USPS?

I just got mine today. My exact mat was given to a roomate that doesn't know any better :D

This is amazing, I have never had this level of precision with my mouse. It is like playing air hockey.

I am about to retire mine (so I don't mess it up) and pick up a new XT. I've had this flame logo RatPadz for years and I put thousands of miles a day on it and it is still in perfect shape. ;)

http://www.****************************/ratpadz_flame.jpg

i might buy one. I am never a mousepad fan though but i like hardforum. Eventhough I am almost banned from it. To buy or not to buy. I wonder.

Like Steve, I'm still using my original Ratpad. These things are amazing. I ordered one when Kyle launched them several years ago(7 years I think?) and have been using it every day since. The only thing I've ever had to do with it was wipe it down with a wet rag every few weeks to get the dust and funk off of it.

Amazing product! Only drawback is that they last so long that you don't need to replace it. And that's only a drawback for [H]!

I am about to retire mine (so I don't mess it up) and pick up a new XT. I've had this flame logo RatPadz for years and I put thousands of miles a day on it and it is still in perfect shape. ;)

Did the original come with the logo on it? I like that a lot. I would not mind having one.

Yeah everyone, Buy this mouse pad! The Ratpadz XT is worth every penny. I've been using mine for a while now, and after letting my friends use it, they have purchased some as well. It's that good. (I am still waiting for a much larger version. (Ratpadz XTXXL?))

Been loving my Ratpadz XT for years now, lasts way longer and feels smoother than the GS imo.

Git u one!

I've had my XT for just over 2 years now (searched the old sticky, bought early 04/08 I think). I probably didn't use it for 6 months due to a crappy wireless M$ setup, I actually kept the XT in the *USPS* mailer for that time since the M$ mouse worked better that way (go figure), but once i ditched it for a new Logitech setup, I haven't looked back. Smooth as butter, wipe it down/wash it off if any grime gets on it (I also eat at my desk :(), and the surface is still as nice as new.

Probably one of my better $:usefulness purchases ever. And it sure helps that they're made in the USA (with money going to an American person/company)! Now I'm not usually one to play that game, but we wouldn't be in near the shape we are now (IMHO) if we still made more of our own stuff, even if it did mean lower profits/bit higher prices.

And yes, as far as the logo goes, I believe that was the standard issue way back when (before there was a GS model IIRC). But the man in charge decided that it cost too much to add to the pad, and was too easy to wear off. I kinda like it too, but there's something to be said for understated good looks. I'll take all black that stays good looking thanks :).

I've had a hard-surface Alienware mousepad I got a long time ago with my first actual gaming PC ever, 8 years ago. The black stuff is finally starting to rub off, so what the hell... ordered an XT!

What the hell, went ahead and ordered one. Rave reviews and my fUncpad is starting to get nicks in it, plus just wear down in general. Supporting the [H] FTW!

When is the XTX coming out? I want a damn square one that doesn't curve like my XT. Also where can I get one with a wicked sweet [H] Logo on it?

I still have this one too!
I would totally get a new one if they did a similar logo.

Mine got really badly warped after 2 years... i guess the plastic just dried out. Ordered another one today :)

Just out of curiosity, about how long does it take these to ship? I ordered mine on Friday but haven't gotten any sort of shipping confirmation. I guess it's still early since it was the weekend but I'm more interested in how long it took you guys to get yours.

I dunno what I'm doing wrong but my Ratpadz XT seems to be half worn down again after only a year. My G500 keeps hitting patches of friction on the more used side, but around the edges its still insanely low friction.

Also, anyone have good methods for keeping it clean? I do a wet cloth every week or two, seems to work decently.

In for one later on today....almost done with my new office ^_^

Just got mine today....Mmm...smooth...

Tracking seems better than on my years-old fUncpad 1030, too. Need to do some hardcore gaming on it to test thoroughly, but so far I like. :cool:

Can someone tell me the difference between XT and GS?

I just got my XT today, and found out that the pad isn't really for me since I use high sensitivity in first person shooter games. The little bumps on the surface is very evident when I move a centimeter or 2 to aim. I feel like I'm driving on gravel. :(

I'm currently using a near new G5 mouse.

Can someone tell me the difference between XT and GS?

I just got my XT today, and found out that the pad isn't really for me since I use high sensitivity in first person shooter games. The little bumps on the surface is very evident when I move a centimeter or 2 to aim. I feel like I'm driving on gravel. :(

I'm currently using a near new G5 mouse.

WOW! I have been selling these pads since 1998 and that is the first time I have had a comment on it not being smooth. The mouse feet should "float" on the top of the bumps on the bumps on the pad surface. It is interesting to me that our feet are jumping up and down with the bumps. Are the feet in good shape on the mouse? How old is it?

Bottom line - If you don't like it, we will buy it back from you and pay shipping. You will be out ZERO dollars if you want to return it.

Yeah I'm using a 3 month old Logitech G5 mouse, it has been on cloth surface so there's almost no wear yet.

But I'm one of few people that use very high sensitivity in game. Literally I move my mouse 2cm distance to do a 360 turn. So that translates to millimeter movement when I snipe or any precision aiming, and the bumps are evident when I move my mouse that small of a distance.

So I'm just wondering if the GS has a different surface than XT? If the GS has even smaller bumps on the surface, that might be a better fit for me.

GS has a bumpy surface as well, I would not suggest it to you.

The best thing to do is buy a roll of teflon pads or the equivalent cheap stuff - add that to your mouse feet, and your mouse will glide across the Ratpadz with ease.

Back