Retail Edge 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you mean they actually listened?:eek:

Now if only we could bring back commissioned sales we would be set:cool:

Update: still in pending, make sure to resubmit your pay stub, I made a copy to make sure it went through correctly, the 1st time I made the copy a lot of info was missing. I made a 8.5x11 copy and faxed it off, got a response in 20 mins.

Wow you mean they actually listened?:eek:

They had to or else they'd lose 90% of their employees

Still pending here, are they gonna ship everything at once or are they gonna do it in waves as they get them? My new mobo is at home waiting to be installed..

I think Its a coupon ad We (CCity) have at this time

BTW I heard Best Buy is thinking about changing employee purchase price to the same as CCity: Cost+ (the difference of msrp-cost+40%)= Employee price

as a BBY employee - inside scoop

it was gonna be cost + 5% but if more than 50% off, we pay 50% customer price

was going to go in effect 10/01, but the employee voice shot it down

so it remains cost +5% on everything

WOW, a company that ACTUALLY listens to it's employees, what a concept.

remember, non-commission sales is what brings us the great discount

Got an email today denying me verification because they couldn't verify employment.
I sent them an email back and within an hour received a verification email.
Ordered the Q6700 bundle.Props for the ~cheap shipping.

They had to or else they'd lose 90% of their employees

Still pending here, are they gonna ship everything at once or are they gonna do it in waves as they get them? My new mobo is at home waiting to be installed..

not like they would notice.

their turnover is one of the highest in the industry. 80% something... I need to dig up my source.

I am at 9325 chips as of november 9th 2007, is there any possible way to get 12K chips by december 31st?

I would go to a live event but there are none in my area, if there is no way for me to get 12K points this is gonan ruin my entire week....

another question do you need to have 9k points and 12k points by the 31st of december to be elligable? or as long as u have 9k by december 31st u can go into jan 08 for the extra points and get the q6700?

this is gonan kill me because im probably gonna be 500 or less points short by that date, and I only found out about this program this month.

I am at 9325 chips as of november 9th 2007, is there any possible way to get 12K chips by december 31st?

I would go to a live event but there are none in my area, if there is no way for me to get 12K points this is gonan ruin my entire week....

another question do you need to have 9k points and 12k points by the 31st of december to be elligable? or as long as u have 9k by december 31st u can go into jan 08 for the extra points and get the q6700?

this is gonan kill me because im probably gonna be 500 or less points short by that date, and I only found out about this program this month.

Sorry, If you've done all the toolbox and login bonuses for this month it doesn't seem like there is any way to get 12k unless you can get some extra points from a live event code or something like that.

:(

and live events are one code person right? like if I know someone who went their codeis already used up?

i'm @ 11,950.....no i'm not joking, hopfully i can get the other 50 points in time for payday next thurs, and hopfully the 6700 is still there to order

Edit: just did a toolbox thing, and now i have 12150 chips..hell i dont have any money...damn

not like they would notice.

their turnover is one of the highest in the industry. 80% something... I need to dig up my source.

The thing is...there's a lot of BB vetrans that have been with the company for 10+ years that have stayed on part-time soley for the discount. These are people that, train the newbies, know the system, and have made many friends (in high places).

These are the ones that BB wasn't willing to lose...

The thing is...there's a lot of BB vetrans that have been with the company for 10+ years that have stayed on part-time soley for the discount. These are people that, train the newbies, know the system, and have made many friends (in high places).

These are the ones that BB wasn't willing to lose...

much like me...not 10 years but close

It took long enough, I just got my verification code...:confused: Five days.......:eek:

Q6700 is coming..:D........Back ordered....:(

At least its ordered...:cool:

well im registered but i cant verify, the company is not on there list. i would love the 249.00 package, if anyone else doesnt want it id buy it from you!! or if anyone can help me get verified lol.

Shipped Items

The items listed below have shipped from our warehouse. Click on tracking numbers to see the progress of your packages. Please note that tracking information may not be made available by UPS until one to two business days following release of your items from our warehouse.

Shipment 435XXX

Date shipped: 11/8/2007
Shipping Method:
UPS Ground Service
Tracking Number(s):
1Z3BX921045159XXXX
Payment Method:
Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Exp. X/XXXX

Item Quantity Price Ext. Total
2007 RSP Q6700 Purchase Program Kit 1 $1,500.00 $1,500.00

Subtotal: $1,500.00
Discount: $1,251.00
Tax: $12.70
Shipping: $3.50
Total: $265.20

Shipped Items

The items listed below have shipped from our warehouse. Click on tracking numbers to see the progress of your packages. Please note that tracking information may not be made available by UPS until one to two business days following release of your items from our warehouse.

Shipment 435XXX

Date shipped: 11/8/2007
Shipping Method:
UPS Ground Service
Tracking Number(s):
1Z3BX921045159XXXX
Payment Method:
Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Exp. X/XXXX

Item Quantity Price Ext. Total
2007 RSP Q6700 Purchase Program Kit 1 $1,500.00 $1,500.00

Subtotal: $1,500.00
Discount: $1,251.00
Tax: $12.70
Shipping: $3.50
Total: $265.20

When did you order? I got my code and ordered about 30mins after the site came up, Still backordered... Whats the first 5~6 digits of your order number?

that takes the cake
what time on Monday did you order JoeKewle ???

3:30pm CST here

:(

When did you order? I got my code and ordered about 30mins after the site came up, Still backordered... Whats the first 5~6 digits of your order number?

My order number was 13742###.

JoeKewls posts are all lies!

man.. wish i had one of those bundles......can you buy both bundles? or just 1? so like if someone bought both and wanted to sell me one of them?

Doh, I guess a lot of pre-verified people get in before me. I am 137432XX.

It took me some time to order I guess, I kept getting server errors when I got to the last page.

13743XXX dang it. maybe an hour from now??? :eek:

food for thought: maybe our orders have been processed and the notification is just showing up...

If a tree falls in the woods....

13743XXX dang it. maybe an hour from now??? :eek:

food for thought: maybe our orders have been processed and the notification is just showing up...

If a tree falls in the woods....

I'm just glad to hear they started shipping, and its not going to be 4 to 6 weeks before they start.

That is strange, my bank just dropped the charge from the bundle. I wonder what that means? However that is not the first time that has happened (although first for this item) so I bet that it will pop up again when it ships or some time around then. My order number was also 137432XX but it is still listed as back ordered although mine was >75 so I should make the next shipment.

[21CW]killerofall;1031642369 said:
That is strange, my bank just dropped the charge from the bundle. I wonder what that means? However that is not the first time that has happened (although first for this item) so I bet that it will pop up again when it ships or some time around then. My order number was also 137432XX but it is still listed as back ordered although mine was >75 so I should make the next shipment.

Thats pretty common, A hold does not usally last more than a few days. I just checked mine and they have two holds for the same amount. I only have 1 order number tho. When ordering I got all the way to the last conf page when ordering twice and got server errors. Must have crashed while it was checking the CC info. Would be nice to get two bundles tho. ;)

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/5398158 is better. The OCZ will OC better and has tighter timings. I actually own that exact RAM and its awesome. I've tried the XMS2 and personally I'd take the OCZ...

I bought this memory from a Fry's store a month back, just ordered a second set today since its a new rebate. Now to use Vista Ultimate 64bit from last year.

Wonder if they will ship the 32bit/64bit Vista like last year....

I bought this memory from a Fry's store a month back, just ordered a second set today since its a new rebate. Now to use Vista Ultimate 64bit from last year.

Wonder if they will ship the 32bit/64bit Vista like last year....

yes, they are shipping 32/64 Home Premium
says so on the Intel Edge site

yes, they are shipping 32/64 Home Premium
says so on the Intel Edge site

Yeah I know that, I just was just saying how last year they shipped a key for each, when they only had to ship us 1 key since the keys work on 32bit or 64bit.

BTW,

Where are the bundles coming from? West Coast?

Last couple of years mine shipped from Carrol Stream, IL. It was funny to see my buddy pay for overnight shipping and I paid for ground and they both got here in 1 day.

Im in ur srverz, stealing ur mothrbordz

buwhahahahahah..... nobody else thinks this is hillarious. for shammmme...
well played

Last couple of years mine shipped from Carrol Stream, IL. It was funny to see my buddy pay for overnight shipping and I paid for ground and they both got here in 1 day.

you dont by chance work at the orland BB do ya?

waiting to get verified, I 'bought' the 4gm 58$ deal for ram. now just need power supply and another vid card, wifi PCI and i am all set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back