Ruby DX10 Demo?

Well, I just ran the demo - I can honestly say that is the most graphically impressive thing I have ever seen rendered in real-time. It ran very very well, I am surprised as I only have a budget processor and a gig of ram.

It is comparable to watching an animated film such as Final Fantasy. Role on DX10!!!!!

Regards,

Gilj

Well, I just ran the demo - I can honestly say that is the most graphically impressive thing I have ever seen rendered in real-time. It ran very very well, I am surprised as I only have a budget processor and a gig of ram.

It is comparable to watching an animated film such as Final Fantasy. Role on DX10!!!!!

Regards,

Gilj

take some SS! or maybe a short fraps vid, would like to see how it runs on peoples pcs!

Ruby looks detailed but don't like snow. A jungle map would be more impresive to me, done right.

Run it on my His HD2K9
But i do have also a 8600GT system so can do nV demo's to.

I have both the video and the executable and believe me the executable demo looks twice as good as the video at least! it is stunning to watch, i really did wonder if my slow processor would pull it off but it does.
I guess it goes to show that ATI have managed to pull the graphics processing away from the CPU to the GPU in DX10 really well!
rubyar3.jpg

Like we did with the Dawn demo to run on a 9700? It even ran faster than on the FX5800 back then...

I'd like to see if my GTS can handle this, but, I think this demo uses the hardware tesselation feature of the 2900, which nvidia hasn't implemented yet.

Back