Samsung galaxy s3 u.s editions when?

umcpgrad

2[H]4U
Are we getting the s3 around Christmas time? either on at&t, verizon, tmobile and sprint? worth the wait?

oh yeah that is right june for hspa+ ..... ugh.. can't wait anymore...... for lte in dec better be quad

June for the US, but we don't know HSPA+ vs LTE and/or what will change while its making the trip.

December!? ...arggg! :mad: ... I've been debating on getting the Note or waiting for the S3. Anyone know when the Note2 will be coming? Prob 6 months after the S3. This game is almost as bad as planning a video card upgrade! haha You blink, and there is something newer and better on the horizon.

Not sure what the obsession is with quad core phones. How about manufacturers perfect dual core, namely better efficiency before we move to quad.

Not sure what the obsession is with quad core phones. How about manufacturers perfect dual core, namely better efficiency before we move to quad.

Honestly I think cpu speed is pretty great where it is, I'd rather they worked on optimizing software or increase battery life.

worth the wait?

No, no it really isn't. Want an S3? Go buy a Galaxy Nexus. None of the GN's main drawbacks were addressed at all (pentile & build quality), and it looks like Samsung crapped all over the software. The extra 2 cores are a complete waste (they are still Cortex A9s, not Krait or A15s which are way, way faster) - nothing will use them. The GPU looks nice, but really not worth waiting for just that.

Very glad I went and got my Galaxy Nexus 2 months ago, was tempted to wait, but very very glad I didn't.

Besides - I got my GN for 79 dollars via amazon on a 2 year verizon contract.

/me is very happy.

Didn't say a anything about LTE availability or any details about LTE

Then where the hell did you see December?

Evidence vs. Made-Up bullshit...

"Oh they didn't mention it's the LTE version coming to the US"... Seriously, use common sense and stop your whining and bullshit.

Back