san andreas

thenerd

Limp Gawd
it really sucks it hard this time. the graphix sux, the gameplay is just a rep of vice city. the music also sucks, i mean try to listen to a single station for 15 minutes and it repeats itself. that soo stupid!

give me my money back rocksta!

its not like its getting live stream music buddy, they couldnt pay every musician out there part of there profit to have there music played on the music stations.

if you want music play it on the background on your own damn stereo if you will bitch that much about it.

and guess what even live stations end up repeating sooner or later.

thenerd said:
i mean try to listen to a single station for 15 minutes and it repeats itself. that soo stupid!

So it is just like a normal radio station?

the gameplay is just a rep of vice city

You obviously haven't played the game.

The similarities between VC and SA go as follows; you can run around and cause mayhem while establishing a criminal empire. The rest is different.

By the way, the graphics are fine. They're not Doom 3, but then again, the environments in SA don't consist of straight corridors and small rooms. The game rarely stops to load.

Cant you create your own "station" like in the older games. I remember Adding my MP3s to the game and created my own station, that way I could listen to my own music instead of the stuff they had, you could add days worth of music if you wanted!

Diablo2K said:
Cant you create your own "station" like in the older games. I remember Adding my MP3s to the game and created my own station, that way I could listen to my own music instead of the stuff they had, you could add days worth of music if you wanted!

Only on the PC version could you do this.

Bennyb said:
Only on the PC version could you do this.
Xbox as well.
However, I've never really had to do this, because I enjoy the in-game music on the GTA games.

man the storyline in this game is weak ass too. i rather take half life or final fantasy any day over this. also, the damn carjacking is SOOOO old. having played both gta3 and vc, now doing the samething in this game is sooooo boring.

Sounds like the someone who would bash D3 for it not being innovative. :rolleyes:

The GTA games have tons of replay value in my opinion.

Thenerd flames a lot. He has no thoughtful input whatsoever.

The graphics are not the same, lighting is much different, oh and its 5x larger on a single DVD, you try doing that.

Also, you say the car jacking is getting old. You're an idiot, that isn't all the game is about. How the hell else would you obtain a car? buy one everytime? No, it's part of the game play. It is like saying reloading sucks and is overdone in shooting games.

thenerd said:
it really sucks it hard this time. the graphix sux, the gameplay is just a rep of vice city. the music also sucks, i mean try to listen to a single station for 15 minutes and it repeats itself. that soo stupid!

I could say the same about you but I dont make a thread about it :p

thenerd... flaming a good game again?

I thought he was told to stop the flame threads....

GTA games are all about mayhem. I love em and so does 90% of the people that play them (ok I made that number up but its probobly right)

I am going to go continue my research into climbing gear.... mmm rock climbing > video games

I love the game. I wish there had been more non-rap radio stations. But it goes along with the theme of the game so it's ok.

I've never seen a game with so many f-bombs in my life. Funny it didn't get an Adult rating.

It's a good game,your (thenerd) probably one them guys who searches for flyshit in pepper aren't you?

thenerd said:

are we talking about the same game?
first of all, the gameplay- its a gta game. did you expect them to change everything completely..instead of just adding a shitload of stuff. i mean christ. i love picking up hookers off the street cause i need some. or just feeling like breaking into houses. but thats just the feel of the game. if you didn't like it in 3, you wouldn't like it in vice city, and well.. obviously you wouldn't like it in san andreas. so why buy it? to give you something to bitch about?
second. the music doesn't suck. nuff said.
the graphics..ok. its using an old engine. whippee. they still upgraded it and did a lot of work on it. it looks great when the sunset hits and your comming off a mountain. but hey, thats just me.. sorry this isn't doom3. but it was never intended to. you and the guy from last night need to get in the same boat bitching about graphics. they arne't the most important thing. and its not like they aren't damn good.

thenerd said:

thenerd said:
man the storyline in this game is weak ass too. i rather take half life or final fantasy any day over this. also, the damn carjacking is SOOOO old. having played both gta3 and vc, now doing the samething in this game is sooooo boring.
It seems like your only goal here is to piss people off, and you very well may succeed. Just take it somewhere else. If you've got truly legitimate complaints, speak your mind, but cut the "sux" rampage. All you're doing is making yourself look like even more of an idiot.

thenerd, judging by your posts you seem to be around the age of 13-14, which is too young to be playing this game in the first place. :)

its sort of 2 player. there are two player modes you can get in. kind of like the rampages from vice city, you find the thing, get on it. and then its two player.

Back