Sapphire 4770 box contents

skrypts

n00b
Has anyone received a Sapphire 4770 and did it include the Crossfire Bridge connector? If it did not come with the connector, where did you purchase your bridge from?

They do not come included with the card as far as I know, but you can get them off of Ebay etc...

Ebay link

Pretty gay if you ask me, that you have to pay extra for the connector, it should come with the card.

Only recent ATI cards I got were 4890s and they came with the connectors, but I don't know about the 4770s. Rather sad if that's true, it's like $.50 for them to include one.

Thanks for the link memnoch_thedevil. Also, thanks for all the help you've given me in my two threads, I appreciate it! I completely agree that it's a pretty poor decision to not include the bridge with these video cards advertised for x-fire.

On my xfire set up with 2 HD4770s I only needed 1 jumper for stability.

2 jumpers didn't work.

i bought an xfx 4770(which was actually cheaper than the sapphire one) and it did come with a crossfire connector(plus i get the lifetime warranty and better support).

personally i dont see why the cards need to come with the crossfire/sli connectors anyways.. almost every board that supports crossfire/sli comes with the connectors anyways.. ive got so many dang crossfire/sli connectors laying around this house.. and i dont even use crossfire or sli..

i bought an xfx 4770(which was actually cheaper than the sapphire one) and it did come with a crossfire connector(plus i get the lifetime warranty and better support).
I too bought 2 of these xfx and both had a crossfire connector in their box so xfx definitely have it included.

personally i dont see why the cards need to come with the crossfire/sli connectors anyways.. almost every board that supports crossfire/sli comes with the connectors anyways.. ive got so many dang crossfire/sli connectors laying around this house.. and i dont even use crossfire or sli..

my MB supports crossfire, it did not come with a crossfire bridge.

XFX's 4770 comes with a crossfire bridge, S-video cable to RGB, all sorts of goodies. Even a little doorknob tag you hang on your door and on the reverse it has the P\N and information for warranty. The front is styled and reads "DO NOT DISTURB -- GAMING" while a little lame it's actually kind of neat. It's also packed very well.

Back