Sapphire Toxic HD 4890 208usd

Item not found.

If you clicked through a product listing, the item you are looking for is temporarily out of stock.

What is up with ewiz? I bought this first thing in the morning when it showed in stock for $208, then a few hours later the product page said shipping in 3-4 days for $230, but then I ultimately got an e-mail saying it was on backorder.

lol, I looked at that like an hour ago and it was listed as one of those "add to shopping card to see price". Then, you could throw the $15 off on top of that to get a really good card for a killer price. Too bad I don't have any money right now.

OOS. HD 4890 toxic was in stock yesterday at $208 and if you used a promo code for $15 off in the end it came out to $205 shipped.

Are these significantly faster than a reference 4890? Just bought mine 2 weeks ago for 150 shipped.

Are these significantly faster than a reference 4890? Just bought mine 2 weeks ago for 150 shipped.

Depends on the game. At 1920x with filtering in the 40-60FPS range you're talking about 6FPS. If you get one and run it at 1000|1100 it will add about another 2FPS so all said you could be talking about 8FPS in the range I noted at said res. So it's not a huge deal. The faster clocks seem to help it with stacking adaptive AA on top of AA too. I like the card for the combination of its performance, acoustic and thermal properties. For people that don't care about the last things I mentioned, just get the cheapest HD 4890 you can and shoot for about 925 on the core.

Back