Saw an interesting ad today

OSUguy98

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006
Saw an interesting ad today on hardforum..........

Moosead.jpg

Why do I think Mary has something to do with this?? :D

Keep on Folding!!

Hmmm... I guess that's exposure you can pay for. :D Maybe it'll entice the masses to get down here and fold!

LLOOOLLLLOOOOLL

Ohhh shit, this means I have to pay for it, Took long enough.

I demand a sticky on this.

edit: spacing got all screwed up

marty9876 said:
I demand a sticky on this.

Ya know, for such a special occasion, I think I can oblige. :D

LOFL Took it long enough... how long ago did you start this thing, marty?

ahh this cracks me up. I'm glad someone actually saw the thing, and I haven't been banned so far for it.

Opened the account thing 2+ months ago, saw the setup charge clear about a month ago.

HaHAhAHa !!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought marty had done everything freakin' possible to get a headline, he goes & BUYS one ! without getting boooted .. I have resorted to showing his methods to my wife to use on her doll boards !! THIS is how is it is done , dear !!

Marty IS the Master !!! Hwahwahwah .....

RPhArrow ---\\\------------------------------->>

Second sighting!! Will post a pic ASAP. BTW, do you get charged if I click it? :D

$5.00 setup fee. No extra charges for clicks. Basically, if I have this right... you set the max amount per day you want to spend and google shows the ad until that limit. The limit might be exceeded in a single day, but per billing cycle it's not suposta go over.

Weird part, the campaign manager thingy is showing no impressions/clicks. Maybe it takes awhile to catch up.

You have no clue how many google ads I've read on [H] during the first few weeks I set that up.

Well, I suppose this gives me a reason to actually pay attention to the ads now.

yup.... on hardforums...... in the car forum (when I caught it)... I haven't seen it since....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Still not showing clicks/impressions on the campain manger thingy, I hope I don't get a $218 Trillion dollar bill for this...

I haven't seen it yet but as silly as it sounds I had a dream that marty made another ad that promoted the next contest. I don't even know what the next contest is :eek: , but he was promoting it.

MN Scout said:
I haven't seen it yet but as silly as it sounds I had a dream that marty made another ad that promoted the next contest. I don't even know what the next contest is :eek: , but he was promoting it.

Dreaming about Marty :eek:

So, who's up for buying an ad on OCAU? Contact link - someone email them and find out how much a banner ad costs, then we can have another of the infamous "[H]ard art contests", then a donation drive, and then laugh a lot ;)

mage: agg = guy who runs OCAU and he/she actively supports their efforts

marty9876 said:
mage: agg = guy who runs OCAU and he/she actively supports their efforts

Yes, but as part of spurring them on, perhaps could be talked into it. It would definitley be funny... If it can be worked out, I'll pitch in.

unhappy_mage said:
So, who's up for buying an ad on OCAU? Contact link - someone email them and find out how much a banner ad costs, then we can have another of the infamous "[H]ard art contests", then a donation drive, and then laugh a lot ;)

Pure evil....I like it

unhappy_mage said:

Sounds good to me :D

Back