Sceptre X32BV-FULLHD any good?

cslogical

Limp Gawd
I know it's not a Samung, Sony or Panasonic but there seem to be some satisfied customers. I will be doing some console/pc gaming and tv watching. Thought about buying it from Costco since they have good return policies.

I bought the Sceptre for use as a monitor and it does not perform well. There's a lot of black crush going on so I had to up the brightness. My eyes strained from having the brightness so high. In movie viewing, the lack of dark detail again made me realize I had to return the set. Please note though that I am an image amateur with no calibrator, etc.

I bought a twenty inch Sceptre about 18 months ago from Newegg for $180 delivered AR. It was certainly worth it at that time. It is what it is. It is good for surfing. No dead pixels. You can certainly buy a better monitor for more money. Mine doesn't hurt my eyes, and believe me, I would know if it did.

I bought a twenty inch Sceptre about 18 months ago from Newegg for $180 delivered AR. It was certainly worth it at that time. It is what it is. It is good for surfing. No dead pixels. You can certainly buy a better monitor for more money. Mine doesn't hurt my eyes, and believe me, I would know if it did.

He's asking specifically about the 32" 1080P model. I think I have the same Sceptre 20" you do :D. It's still going strong until I decide on the HP 24" or the DS 265

Back