Seagate 160 GB IDE for $10?!?

SpangeMonkee

[H]ard|Gawd
Found this on Flex Deals. Can't confirm it as of now, but I plan to go to Microcenter to check it out.

http://www.flexdeals.net/deals/forums/showthread.php?t=546

Seagate 160GB IDE Hard Drive = $80 - $40MIR - $30MIR = $10. Both rebates print out at the register. @Microcenter (in store only)

well i'm headed to microcenter to pick up some DVDR here in Ohio and I will seriously look into this and let people know also when i get back

Eshelmen said:
i smell bullshit..
I'd believe it, considering you can get the SATA version of this drive on their website with a $40 MIR and a $35 MIR. However, the SATA drive is originally $125, so it only takes it down to $50 after the rebates. IDE deals are usually way better than SATA, so $10 for IDE sounds pretty reasonable if the SATA one is going for $50 AR.

I live by a Microcenter, but I'm not in need of another drive right now. I have purchased from them before and gotten the rebates just fine.

Damn. I just found out there is actually a microcenter out in overland park(I had no idea), but I don't feel like driving an hour to get there. :( There's a thread over at fatwallet with plenty of confirmations, but they seem to be going pretty fast.

It's real. I just got it at Overland Park, actually.

rings up $86.01 with Kansas and local taxes, -$70 in rebates = $16.01

One rebate wants originals, the other only needs copies. Limit 1 per name/household.

That's $0.10 a Gb, folks. You can't beat that.

All of Microcenters (2) within 500 mile radius of my house are sold out.

Fry's had 200GB for $40 on like, evry holiday sale. It's not too shabby

I got one from the Radnor, PA Microcenter. There were about half a dozen still on the table where I got mine, and perhaps more in storage.

Mr. Tinker said:
It's real. I just got it at Overland Park, actually.

rings up $86.01 with Kansas and local taxes, -$70 in rebates = $16.01

One rebate wants originals, the other only needs copies. Limit 1 per name/household.

That's $0.10 a Gb, folks. You can't beat that.

I got paid 11$ to take the 160 Gig Seagate (same HD) at CC. That comes out to -0.07 for a gb :).

Its on Slick Deals as well, I believe its true...now if only there was one about 30 minutes away instead of an hour plus...oh well.

Back