Seasonic X750 deal back. $45 off + $15 rebate

How long is the rebate good for? Fing amazon redirect won't let me go to newegg on my phone.

I thought I read $45 for Seasonic X750. I about spit my drink out and rushed to the web site. Wow. Reading comprehension fail, or just really REALLY wishful thinking :D

I thought I read $45 for Seasonic X750. I about spit my drink out and rushed to the web site. Wow. Reading comprehension fail, or just really REALLY wishful thinking :D

5 hours ago, LOL. I don't really think you would have gotten in on that one. @ $45...OSS in under 3 minutes! I woulda got at least 5 at THAT price as would have many others. Off to FleaBay for some quick profiteering!

Sorry if my title misled u! ;)

Dang it!!! Wish I wouldn't have been so busy yesterday and seen this deal. :(

Ok so rumor has it this goes on sale about once a month or so. Where is the best place to watch for it? Newegg emails, or just bookmark the product on their site?

I'm a little slow to make decisions so I missed it last time. Definitely catching it next time it's on sale though.

EDIT: sorry for the necro bump... no deal currently.

Ok so rumor has it this goes on sale about once a month or so. Where is the best place to watch for it? Newegg emails, or just bookmark the product on their site?

I'm a little slow to make decisions so I missed it last time. Definitely catching it next time it's on sale though.

EDIT: sorry for the necro bump... no deal currently.

You can check the Newegg newsletter it will show up there. I think the best way is to setup an alert on Slickdeals. That way you won't have to check the newsletter all the time.

Back