Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

No they are not I could stand on the desk and they would not budge the table I bought for them is some office grade shit its so heavy I cant even lift it myself. This table could support easily 600 lbs on it and not blink. Side table is just a crap table for my extra stuff since I could'nt find a suitable conference table to hold everything.

I see it now. I only quickly glanced at the table. I can see now that the front is rounded out and not actually bowing in. My bad.

i am soon going to purchase a Samsung LEA40656 for my macbook pro to be used as the primary monitor.

Has anyone on here purchased this screen at all and any comments?

Thanks, im new to this forum.

This topic never fails to please. There is some crazy setup idea almost everyday. Who would have thought? 2 X Westy 37s! I guess desktop is like harddisks, you can never have enough space.

I second your thought of them being cheaper than a single good Dell LCD. That was the primary reason I bought mine and been using it for over 2 years as my one and only display for gaming, work to movies. Westy 37 is still the absolute best if you are looking for the price/performance sweet spot. I have 9800GX2 and games looks great 1920x1080. Plus I got my cable, X360, Xbox, PS2 connected to it along with direct tv.

2x Westy 37 Man! I SALUTE YOU!

multiscreens.jpg

Two 22" screens, MSI Wind Netbook, 50" plasma in the background

As long as people are showing off their real esate . . .

The setup;
RoomSetup003.jpg

View from the bed;
IMG_0222.jpg

All around view;
RoomSetup002.jpg

You can never have enough, I've though about getting a second 19" HP to complete the desk setup but cash has been tight. If you are wondering what all the screens are for, well the 22" HP goes with my gaming rig and server, the 19" HP is server only constantly showing downloads, IM's, etc. . . 17" Viewsonic against the wall is the main screen for the HTPC that also connects to the 32" Westinghouse, which in turn is also connected to the 360. Overkill by far, but this setup is getting split up when I move out.

tybert7 said:
The Lexmark printer killed the shot. You cover those with paper bags and write HP or Epson on them
How dumb you must be to laught about somebody because his printer? :rolleyes:

How dumb you must be to laught about somebody because his printer? :rolleyes:

Because Lexmark printers suck, and this is a hardware enthusiast forum? If you can't laugh about hardware jokes, then maybe you don't belong here...

And that's the reason to laugth about somebody? I'm driving Hyundai, you may think it's shitty car, so you will laught about me? Congratulations, you are idiot.

Also joke should be funny and that was funny as broken car (it wasn't - if you couldn't understand).

Joke should be funny and that was funny as broken car (it wasn't - if you couldn't understand).

It's funny if you've ever used a Lexmark printer before. Or rather, used a Lexmark printer for two weeks and then had to replace it after it died.

It's funny if you've ever used a Lexmark printer before. Or rather, used a Lexmark printer for two weeks and then had to replace it after it died.

You mean over 50% of all lexmark (and dell's rebranded lexmark's?)

Last lexmark my family bought was in the mid 90s and it sucked. Paper jammed all the freakin time. Of course I was lucky to ever get it feed paper at all most of the time.

Yep. A friend of mine had a Lexmark all-in-one a few years back and he had to get it replaced like 5 times or something. I personally stick to HP and Canon.

Totally. I bought an HP Laserjet 2300DTN Used for $175 with a brand new unopened HP toner cartridge and 7% left on the one in the printer. The one in the printer was the first one it ever had put in it. Had about 5000 sheets run through it.

Its my replacement for my old 1995 epson actionlaser 1500 which still works. It woulf of cost me $150 for toner for the espon so it was a good deal.

I also have an HP photosmart c5180 i got for $75 + an officjet my dad gave me. It had under 200 pages through it.

Both outta last me a long while.

Looks like a joke/troll to me, but on the offchance it isn't I would take a stab at him/her being a flight-sim nut?

Yep. A friend of mine had a Lexmark all-in-one a few years back and he had to get it replaced like 5 times or something. I personally stick to HP and Canon.

I have had my Lexmark X2350 all in one that I purchased from Wal-Mart almost 3 years ago and have yet to have a problem with it. I even carried it with me when I traveled for my job.

Older Lexmark's were garbage, just like older HP's were solid.

I have had my Lexmark X2350 all in one that I purchased from Wal-Mart almost 3 years ago and have yet to have a problem with it. I even carried it with me when I traveled for my job.

Older Lexmark's were garbage, just like older HP's were solid.

qft.gif

Back