Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

As long as people are showing off their real esate . . .

The setup;
RoomSetup003.jpg

I see your desk, and I raise you a modded desk!!!

IMG_3196.JPG

IMG_3199.JPG

I'm not gonna lie.... the shelf in the middle is pretty ghetto rigged. It doesn't match, and I used one strip of oak (cut in half, duh!) with some very strong epoxy glue and clamps to attach it. BUT it serves the purpose of making my monitors level.

Oh, and sorry for not dusting :D I wasn't going to post a pic until I saw my desk...

Yeah.. Right ^^^^ .. lol

You = fail. She's not lying about it.

Here is my revised setup.. moved into my first house and got everything pretty much how I wanted it
and yesterday was my birthday so i figured i would go buy a better camera today.. maybe this evening after school

my gaming setup with 32 inch xbr6
DSC00184.jpg

Work setup with 20-30-20 tri monitors
DSC00185.jpg

Everything in its entirety
DSC00187.jpg

Just for fun I put my imac in the kitchen.. figured I would go in there once in a while to cook or something
DSC00186.jpg

well, I have a hot asian gf. :eek:

Thats cool, but what I would like to know is where you got that "GeeK" cover?

EDIT: Not to get off topic, and no disrespect to mentally challenged people, but people that still worry about other people's sexuality are retards.

Pierre Trudeau (ex-prime minister of Canada) "The Governament has NO business in the bedrooms of Canadians".

EDIT: Not to get off topic, and no disrespect to mentally challenged people, but people that still worry about other people's sexuality are retards.

Pierre Trudeau (ex-prime minister of Canada) "The Governament has NO business in the bedrooms of Canadians".

QFT

The Geek blanket was from ThinkGeek a few years ago. It's been discontinued though. :(

GEEK BLANKET IN ACTION (GF was reading the Twilight series :p)
IMG_0078.jpg

ick, this thread is getting messed up.

My attempt to get it back.
DSC09006.jpg

Small monitor + PC shown is kinda a NAS.. kinda a media server for my main rig.

DSC09008.jpg

DVD"s
DSC08980.jpg

Yeah you don't say. I was kinda flipping out at the "The toe" comment. WTH happened to the other toe? ZOMG. :p.

Nice cosy set up you have there.

nice setup illuminate

Thursday is To Write Love On Her Arms day in the US. I will be wearing my To Write Love On Her Arms dogtag. :D

Looks like a joke/troll to me, but on the offchance it isn't I would take a stab at him/her being a flight-sim nut?

i have taken the CRTs to the tip today and now the LCDs are where the bottom row of CRTs were and i have curved them so you can see them all at once.

i do not play flight sim i do alot of video editing, photography, and web design

update... my old speakers broke so I had to buy a new set. Didn't want to spend too much but wanted something that'll do DTS, DD, and has optical inputs. Luckily I was able to find this HTIB set on clearance for $99 canadian at a local shop! Can't go wrong at that price espeically when using them as PC speakers.

3022838735_45cdb29e8a_o.jpg

*yes I need a new mouse... the old one broke. Seriously what's with stuff breaking all at the same time anyway?*
3022838649_f84a930c00_o.jpg

compare to before (the virtual 5.1 soundbar lasted 1 year and 1month)...

DSCF1669.JPG

and even further back (gave these PC speakers to my sister)...

DSCF1333.JPG

:)

you gotta love those altec lansing 2.1!! I used to have a pair very good speakers the model was something like LPT1 ??

you gotta love those altec lansing 2.1!! I used to have a pair very good speakers the model was something like LPT1 ??

yeah something like that.

They're probably the most reliable PC speakers I've ever had... bought them at least 7 years ago, took 'em to 3 different cities during my student years and they still work perfectly even today.

They just don't make them like they used to, I suppose :(

Pretty plain so far... New house, new desk... Rest of the room is empty. I need to clean up the wiring too.

IMG_8128.JPG

IMG_8134.JPG

I snapped a few pictures of my element.

*snip x4*

Hey, i like your desk. Similar to mine... I like how you have yours setup with basically monitor speakers, keyboard, mouse, games, and other random stuff. Simple, yet looks good. I might move my PC to the floor and make it look similar to yours.

hi there, hope someone can help me.

I just bought a samsung series 7, 40" lcd hd tv.
I have a mac book pro 17" which i have connected to the tv via a dvi/hdmi cable.

I know that this tv should support a 1080p picture. However, i can only get a 1080i resolution.

Can someone let me know if they have solved this issue?
I was thiking it was the cable or something.

Hope you guys can help.

Cheers

Hey Jase2008,

Perhaps you are mirroring/cloning the image of your Macbook Pros display to your TV. You can either extend your display to your TV or you can close the lid of your laptop and just have one single display. To do this you have to wake up your laptop with a mouse, keyboard, or the apple remote.

-Cheers

Back