Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here is my setup. I just got a third monitor (the samsung on the left), so today I moved everything around. I'm going to build a wooden stand for the leftmost monitor tommorow, and I think I'll lower the rightmost monitor somehow, so the top of all 3 monitors will line up.

Then I have to move all 3 monitors to the right so they are centered on my desk, and as you can probably imagine, I could use some cable management.

Today should be a fun day.

dsc00149vw2.jpg

The chicks name is Gabrellia Barros. Somebody had her picture on the clean desktop thread, and I liked it, so I decided to use it as my background as well.

Here is my setup. I just got a third monitor (the samsung on the left), so today I moved everything around. I'm going to build a wooden stand for the leftmost monitor tommorow, and I think I'll lower the rightmost monitor somehow, so the top of all 3 monitors will line up.

Then I have to move all 3 monitors to the right so they are centered on my desk, and as you can probably imagine, I could use some cable management.

Today should be a fun day.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8073/dsc00149vw2.jpg

The chicks name is Gabrellia Barros. Somebody had her picture on the clean desktop thread, and I liked it, so I decided to use it as my background as well.

Just a heads up, your samsung is on he right.

what monitor stand is that?

wow you reached way back in the archives for that one :D my setup has changed at least 2x since then.

that was an office depot monitor stand, they can also be found at fry's electronics in black or silver color.

i no longer use them for my 22x30x22 setup, but i still use one for my mac laptop on the other desk. in the spirit of posting pics here you go

midkkw.jpg

Just finished moving, and upgraded to a 37" Sharp Aquos set.

[IM]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3406/3286550714_84bc92193d_b.jpg[/IMG]

[IM]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3621/3286550964_3af0364a9b_b.jpg[/IMG]

AHHH noooo, the inspiron 530 SLIM! It buuurnnnnsss :D. i got the inspiron 530 normal over the summer and recently put it in an antec900, but the point is, i know lots of folks that regret taking slim :/

wow you reached way back in the archives for that one :D my setup has changed at least 2x since then.

that was an office depot monitor stand, they can also be found at fry's electronics in black or silver color.

i no longer use them for my 22x30x22 setup, but i still use one for my mac laptop on the other desk. in the spirit of posting pics here you go

midkkw.jpg

lefty I take it?

midkkw.jpg

What's that monitor? And where did you get that black silicone/rubber pad for your Apple Aluminum Keyboard? Does it work well?

What's that monitor? And where did you get that black silicone/rubber pad for your Apple Aluminum Keyboard? Does it work well?

monitor is in my sig :cool:

silicone rubber pad - www.kbcovers.com

keyboard is apple wireless - just got the cover about a week or so ago - doesn't feel as 'natural' but i wanted all black, white keys were getting dirty all the time - feels better as i get used to it - work in windows 7 mostly these days (that monitor setup is posted around here somewhere). the monitor pad comes in regular (like the original keyboard) and large size letter keys - i got the large

and to the prior poster - yes, lefty :D

now for more photo practice, still trying to get the hang of it all

153qic2.jpg

oir07.jpg

d8qyo.jpg

monitor is in my sig :cool:

silicone rubber pad - www.kbcovers.com

keyboard is apple wireless - just got the cover about a week or so ago - doesn't feel as 'natural' but i wanted all black, white keys were getting dirty all the time - feels better as i get used to it - work in windows 7 mostly these days (that monitor setup is posted around here somewhere). the monitor pad comes in regular (like the original keyboard) and large size letter keys - i got the large

and to the prior poster - yes, lefty :D

now for more photo practice, still trying to get the hang of it all

I like that picture alot. +1 for the XHD3000, I have one and love it...its coupled with a new MacBook Pro.

What game is that you play? :D

Indeed it is Fallout 3, but I play a lot of games. Check this out if you want to see more.

--

Love the background UM. :cool: I have the same racing wheel (Logitech G25), how do you like it? It is taking me forever to tweak the sensitivity and get used to it. I'm still faster just using the keyboard in NFS:pro Street. :D

I dont think he is, the keyboard is just pretty thin and cool, it's the mac version of the Logitech Illuminated (which is more manlier and has lights lmao).

lol you're using an apple keyboard with an apple background on a windows machine. are you a closet mac guy?

Forgive me! I love stuff that works well and stuff that looks pretty, so some of the Mac hardware fits my ticket. I am not sure if its the mac wall paper or not, I think the mac one has different color anenomes but I love clown fish :(

[H]adouken;1033728365 said:
I dont think he is, the keyboard is just pretty thin and cool, it's the mac version of the Logitech Illuminated (which is more manlier and has lights lmao).

Its actually a mac keyboard - my logitech G9 plugs into the keyboard so the wire looks like a logitech keyboard haha, unless I am misunderstanding what you mean

got an hdtv... my brother had no use for it so hes letting me borrow for the time being. enjoying it quite a bit.

heres enjoying some [H] and some lost HD
dsc01217ra6.jpg

and playing some cs source
dsc01222zg4.jpg

Frraksurred, you have a couple sweet rig(s).

Yeah he does... I think if i had some more room/places to put another rig or 2 i could piece together another PC... but it will never compare.. never...

Thank you both. This last year has allowed me to blow a little money on my very few toys (you're looking at all of them, lol). Like most I've just been doing this long enough parts start to stack up. The red led case is a fairly new build, but the other is just an older machine I dressed up in a fancy case to match my main. At the time I was working 60+ hour weeks which left me with just enough time to sleep, eat and spend money online, lol.

By the way, comparisons are all relative. There are rigs on these forums that put mine to shame. I've been blessed, I won't deny that, but honestly I never thought I'd be "here", so never say never. :)

Thank you both. This last year has allowed me to blow a little money on my very few toys (you're looking at all of them, lol). Like most I've just been doing this long enough parts start to stack up. The red led case is a fairly new build, but the other is just an older machine I dressed up in a fancy case to match my main. At the time I was working 60+ hour weeks which left me with just enough time to sleep, eat and spend money online, lol.

By the way, comparisons are all relative. There are rigs on these forums that put mine to shame. I've been blessed, I won't deny that, but honestly I never thought I'd be "here", so never say never. :)

hehe. That is how i got my first rig. Worked 60 hour weeks, 6 days a week (Mon-Sat. Sunday i refused to work 'cause of church) and spent most of it on some highly needed things: mp3 player, monitor, computer upgrades, camera, stereo.

before

DSCN0801.jpg

after

DSCN0804.jpg

nothing changed except different wallpaper on main monitor and added rainmeter and such.
and my camera is terrible, hence the terrible pictures

does anyone know where to buy that desk kniff is using?

dsc0024pp4.jpg

dsc0007bb8.jpg

dsc0021ts4.jpg

I've got a cover for the cable behind the Tv now, don't worry ;-)

Benq G2400WD
LG L245WP
Sennheiser 280 Pro
Samsung LE40r73bdx (old sucker!)
Harman Kardon 3490
QLN 604 MK II fronts
XTX 99 W 12" woofer behind the sofa

basically it.

Not sure about the desk, but to me it looks like a table and cabinet from the same series as the rest of his furniture. Legs are different, so I could be wrong.

Back