Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Haha, just busting your chops on the cord management... I am in between setups, and my desk is no peach at the moment :D

Thanks for the extra angles. I really like the mounts for phone and tablet. Also like that desk layout quite a bit. Good Stuff!

my acer 120hz died, so Im down to 3 again, 1x28 Hanns G 19x12 and 2x Hanns G 23.6 1080P

the 28" on a big monoprice wall mount, and the right 23.6 is on a monoprice 3 arm desk clap mount, because its usually hanging off the side of the desk when I have 3 on the bottom

I'm pretty close to buying the triple curved stand from Tyke, and ordering another 120hz LCD for the middle, and a korean 27 IPS to replace the Hanns G
IMAG0485.jpg

found apic of the old setup predeath right after I got the acer to replace another hanns g 23.6
IMAG0348.jpg

I'm pretty close to buying the triple curved stand from Tyke, and ordering another 120hz LCD for the middle, and a korean 27 IPS to replace the Hanns G

I'd highly recommend it. I got mine last week and it's been awesome. Quick preview:

mahrwm.jpg

Only thing I'm waiting on is the flatter center mount alternative from EasyMountLCD to push back the center monitor so it's not so close to my face via this thread: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1664319

http://shop.easymountlcd.com/Fixed-13-26-LCD-Wall-Mount-Holds-up-to-33-lbs-003-0001-003-0001.htm

USPS taking forever though...shipped last Wednesday and still not delivered (FL to PA).

I'll post the updated photos once I get that last piece.

I ordered the tyke like an hour after posting that :p

and I just ordered the center from easymountlcd.

i realized there was height adjustment on the stand to make up for losing tilt....

Update:

I sold off my three Dell 2209WA's and got a single 27" CrossOver 27q. My trusty old Dell 2005FPW as a second monitor.

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

Updated from my previous post...got the flat center mount, which pushes back the center monitor about 5 inches. Very nice now and less in my face. And I can angle the side monitors in a little more and be able to see them (not getting cut off by sides of center monitor).

Before:
img2307aia.jpg

After:
img2356c.jpg

img2358k.jpg

img2361p.jpg

img2365z.jpg

img2366yy.jpg

I'd highly recommend it. I got mine last week and it's been awesome. Quick preview:

Only thing I'm waiting on is the flatter center mount alternative from EasyMountLCD to push back the center monitor so it's not so close to my face via this thread: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1664319

http://shop.easymountlcd.com/Fixed-13-26-LCD-Wall-Mount-Holds-up-to-33-lbs-003-0001-003-0001.htm

USPS taking forever though...shipped last Wednesday and still not delivered (FL to PA).

I'll post the updated photos once I get that last piece.

Updated from my previous post...got the flat center mount, which pushes back the center monitor about 5 inches. Very nice now and less in my face. And I can angle the side monitors in a little more and be able to see them (not getting cut off by sides of center monitor).

Before:
(Removed)

After:
(Removed)

Wow, you read my mind Hizaki. My triple display mount arrived yesterday, the middle LCD is right in my face. Also, it doesn't help that Samsung added this big bump in the back near the VESA mounts. The side Asus LCD's are much thinner.

I just ordered the shorter middle mount today!. :D

I will post better/updated photos later once my new bracket is in (and I clean up this room! ;) )

Here's my new mount below.

qzndt.jpg

Mount is here: http://shop.easymountlcd.com/Deluxe...-Desktop-Clamp-up-to-28-002-0019-002-0019.htm

I like it. Lots of real estate. I do something similar with a few small monitors between two 27" ones. What are the portrait mode ones in yours? I didn't see any sig for you.

I like it. Lots of real estate. I do something similar with a few small monitors between two 27" ones. What are the portrait mode ones in yours? I didn't see any sig for you.
Okay to answer your question, am assuming you want to know the names of the two portrait monitors.

The one to the left is the: HP Compaq L2105tm The added bonus here is that the monitor is also a touch display. ( The monitor mount does not naturally turn vertically, I had to buy a separate mount to allow this )

The Monitor the the right is the more Common: Dell U2311H

9ts3h.jpg

39lwL.jpg

From left to right:
NEC PA301W
NEC LCD3090WQXI
Dell U3011
HP LP3065
HP ZR30w
Sony GDM-FW900 (HP rebadged)
IBM T221 (Viewsonic rebadged)

Now THAT is a collection of 30s! What's that tube amplifier looking device on the right in front of the hp?

Wanna trade? 4 x dell 3007wfp-hc's and a dell 3008wfp for all of your monitors?
I'll think about it :p

Now THAT is a collection of 30s! What's that tube amplifier looking device on the right in front of the hp?

Thank you, AndreRio for the insightful post. :rolleyes:

XiP, what kind of amp is that?

Jasmine audio serenade: http://www.jasmineaudio.net/serenade.html

probably for sound maybe...
yes sir

I would trade the ibm t221 "retina display."

:)

From left to right:
NEC PA301W
NEC LCD3090WQXI
Dell U3011
HP LP3065
HP ZR30w
Sony GDM-FW900 (HP rebadged)
IBM T221 (Viewsonic rebadged)

Hah, I have the same desk(the one on the left) and the same Eclipse keyboard (on the right) as you do. I wish mine was holding and controlling some 30's like yours though, lol. Wife cries too much if I spend too much on PC stuff.

Sick monitors XiP. Must have cost you a fortune!

Thanks!

Hah, I have the same desk(the one on the left) and the same Eclipse keyboard (on the right) as you do. I wish mine was holding and controlling some 30's like yours though, lol. Wife cries too much if I spend too much on PC stuff.

Get the 30's and ask the wifey for forgiveness after :D

Hello from Poland.
After one year I have updated my PC setup (new LCD and case).
Here is photo:

NewPCSetupSmall.jpg

PC setup details:

Intel DH67CF (B3)
Intel Core i5-2400 3.1GHz
Corsair DDR3 8GB (2x4GB) 1333MHz CL9 Dual CMX8GX3M2A1333C9
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12, 3.5'', 1TB, SATA III, 7200RPM, 32MB cache ST31000524AS
DRW-24B3LT/BLK/B/AS
Lian Li PC-Q08
OCZ ModXStream-Pro 700 W, PFC, 27 dB (OCZ700MXSP-EU)
DELL U2412M

Kind regards.
Sebastian

This is my setup :)

WP_000058.jpg

I'm planning on selling them off and going to a 27-30 inch monitor or possibly larger TV. Still not decided though.

Last edited:
Got the same monitor too, and yes - the tearing can be really annoying, especially if it "syncs" 1/3 from the top or 1/3 from the bottom...

Did you have to swap the caps in the psu?

Both are works in progress.....

Still running my PLP setup, just moved to a new place so its setup a little different. I will be building a built in desk in the office probably this week and switching to a triple monitor mount. I will also be adding one of the extra 24"s above the 30"
IMAG0161.jpg

I'm going to be building a dedicated racing sim rig/cockpit with 3 of the 24"s....for now I just have this slapped together ghetto style...haha.
IMAG0295-1.jpg

Back