Shuttle Accesories

Sib

Weaksauce
I am looking for a couple extra parts for my shuttle SN65G2. I checked pricegrabber but I was unable to find a price and place for a couple of things.

Shuttle PN15G 802.11b/g Wireless LAN Kit
Shuttle PF16 Aluminum Mesh Grill

Just bought the Mesh cover from their eBay store for $66~ shipped. It was kinda expensive, but well worth it. Ordered Friday night, got it Tuesday :D

from what I understand the PN15 loses connections and is kinda shitty, where the PN15g is much better. But I can't find anywhere the sells the PN15g's :(

I have the PN15, since it came with mine standard.

My first purchase is going to be replacing the PSU. The non-Silent one I have is driving me nuts. I swear I have had 60mm Delta fans that are quieter then this.

Vulcanus said:
from what I understand the PN15 loses connections and is kinda shitty, where the PN15g is much better. But I can't find anywhere the sells the PN15g's :(

I would personally recommend a standard USB adapter from Linksys or Netgear. It will probably end up cheaper price wise and you will not have a hard time finding one.

Bah, then it would stick out. It is nice having everything in one little box. It is a moot point since I have have it plugged into my router atm. I just was looking since it might find it's way over to my TV.

Sib said:
Bah, then it would stick out. It is nice having everything in one little box. It is a moot point since I have have it plugged into my router atm. I just was looking since it might find it's way over to my TV.

Well, the wireless options from Shuttle still require an external antenna.

Back