Sleep is Death is now pay what you want (min $1.75)

ynnek888

Limp Gawd
http://sleepisdeath.net/

Sleep is Death is now pay what you want, well almost, with a minimum charge of $1.75 to pay transaction and bandwidth fees. I just picked up my copy. If I really like it, I'll pay/donate some more.

It is a 2 player only game. One player is like the "DM", the other is the player to the story. From what I understand, it switches off in 30 second periods. Looks like it could be worth at least a few laughs, especially at LAN parties.

You can create your own resources and share them out too. I've seen some funny "flipbooks" made from Sleep is Death.

Oh, no DRM either.

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of independent games doing this kind of promotion nowadays. Like i know they just did it for World of Goo and Aquaria.

.... except the other promotions didnt demand a minimum, doubt this will be as successful because of that. Probably wont even get the same amount of attention. Other than bad attention because its "Pay what you want.... except below 1.75, you cant pay that if you want to."

They are going on the coattails of the 1.3 million dollars of sales the humble bundle got.

Good luck to em, game looks a bit....... something.

Yeah that humble bundle was a good idea. I didn't care for the game themselves, but it was nice for me to choose to pay $10 to try em all.

Super neat concept, for a former whore of hugos adventures and such. I dont know if I'd play it more than once though haha.

Back