SteelSeries QcK Mini $7 shipped from Amazon

I have the regular size QcK and it's pretty nice. I don't have any other mousepads to compare to, but it certainly does its job. I find myself using the entire surface of the pad when playing FPS, so if you don't like having to reset your hand's position on the pad, the regular will be worth it too.

EDIT: The regular one also is not on sale, it's just at a good price. I got it for $10 a few months ago.

Best mouse mat I have ever used and does not scratch up or wreck your mouse feet like some surfaces.

I got the enormous one via FS/T a while ago, and I really like it. When I play FPS, I use a pretty low sensitivity, so a large mousing surface is a nice thing for me. The pad is nice and silent, and is gentle on mouse feet (as mentioned above). The cloth has a nice backing which keeps the mat pretty flat, and doesn't wrinkle, even with high pressure and fast movements. I'd recommend it.

I got the enormous one via FS/T a while ago, and I really like it. When I play FPS, I use a pretty low sensitivity, so a large mousing surface is a nice thing for me. The pad is nice and silent, and is gentle on mouse feet (as mentioned above). The cloth has a nice backing which keeps the mat pretty flat, and doesn't wrinkle, even with high pressure and fast movements. I'd recommend it.

Use it for enough years it'll wrinkle ;)

gunna buy one even though I have the fullsize. Gotta get one for the lan bag!

Back