Stuck in Crysis Warhead: how do you beat the exosuit? (possible spoiler)

shoot it again and again till it crumples then watch the korean get beat

You might want to edit the title of the thread. Don't know how much it spoils the game, but some people might care. Just some advice :)

Shoot it with the PAX gun. Seriously, it was THAT simple.

WHAT PAX gun?

i must be missing something, cause i dont see anything resembling any gun other than rocket launchers and regular guns laying around.

whaere is this PAX gun you speak of?

No problem, but you've still got the "how do you beat the exosuit" in your title. That, to me, was the spoiler-ish part. ;)

i only ask cause i've been trying that level srsly 15-20 times and always end up dying.
i dont see anything anywhere about a PAX gun. :(

No its in the same level. Look for the plane that crashed in the middle of the map, there should be a green point on your minimap/map. You should find some rocket launchers too, its actually more effective than the PAX.

in another previous level?

o snaps i gotta go back and replay the game from that point then? :(

cause i never retrieved it

thanks you are the MAN

lmao, no. It's in the big crashed cargo plane on the airfield.

in another previous level?

o snaps i gotta go back and replay the game from that point then? :(

cause i never retrieved it

thanks you are the MAN

no, its on the last level, like when the giant alien thing appears, O'Neill tell you to go to the crashed plane in the middle of the air strip (you cant miss it). Go to the plane and you'll see a box, open it and you'll get the PAX. Also, you are talking about the last level right? or are you talking about the ice one?

no, its on the last level, like when the giant alien thing appears, O'Neill tell you to go to the crashed plane in the middle of the air strip (you cant miss it). Go to the plane and you'll see a box, open it and you'll get the PAX. Also, you are talking about the last level right? or are you talking about the ice one?

the ice one i believe.

its on the level where it says

get to the tunnel:completed
new objective: destroy the exosuit

and the thing throws the vehicle over the mountain then crawl over the mountain.

i think its the last level but i dont know

If you are going against the exosuit with another group of nano-suit guys, just beat the shit out of the exosuit, it will die.

I used as many rockets as I could get my hands on, and the gauss rifle.

LOL We all spoiled the rest of the game for the OP!

***SPOILER***
Seriously though, just run and gun that one exosuit creature. Keep aiming for his 'mouth' and use rockets, incendiary rounds, gauss, everything you can find. There's also more ammo up around the trailers.

If you are going against the exosuit with another group of nano-suit guys, just beat the shit out of the exosuit, it will die.

I used as many rockets as I could get my hands on, and the gauss rifle.

yup that the one:D

just hit it with everything i can find huh?

sweet

i might have to start the whole level over, i cant find a gauss gun either

self PWND :(

LOL We all spoiled the rest of the game for the OP!

***SPOILER***
Seriously though, just run and gun that one exosuit creature. Keep aiming for his 'mouth' and use rockets, incendiary rounds, gauss, everything you can find. There's also more ammo up around the trailers.

ha i dont mind! ive been stuck on that level for it seems like forever and my patience ran out:D

lol. We totally just spoiled the last level for you.
But... There should be like 1-2 rocket launchers laying around if I can remember.
There was also a grenade launcher. Its kinda hard to find everything because all that crap is covered in Ice.

I hid behind a barrack or wall, then unloaded all of the grenade launcher ammo into him, then rocketed the crap out of him, then used the grenade launcher on the AK-47.

And he eventually went down.

main thing: Find cover while reloading. He won't chase you.

Just to add there is a shitload of guns/ammo. I know there are a couple rocket launchers, grenade launchers and maybe a couple gauss guns. This is on top of all the small arms laying around. There are two caches on each side. They are located pass that small barrier near the command vehicles. One thing you will notice is any time there is a tough scripted moment in the game you will get a cache of guns. Even happens on the train.

if you're still having trouble, start the mission around half way through at the point where you meet up with your team mates for the first time. At that point there's a few guns you can pick up, dont pick up the smg, scar, etc. Instead get the gauss and the grenade launcher. Continue on and when you approach the exosuit area when the guy says "You wont believe whats on the radar" you should see a couple boxes with lots of guns on it. Just jump on it and you should have full ammo for the gauss and grenade launcher. Then just pick up the rocket launcher, and blast the shit out of it with all your guns :) Should only take you about a max 2 minutes with those guns :D

Back