The BFG T-shirt, I ware mine. lol

zombix

[H]ard|Gawd
Just wondering if anyone else really wear those BFG tech T-shirts that they stuff in the boxes with your V-card :D .

I wear mine but im poor from spending cash on pc stuff instead of clothes lol :p .

Whats the vibe on being seen in public wearing one and being seen by other gamers? :eek:

When I've taken over the soul of a 35-40 year old, fat, slobbish, geeky gamer looking divorcee who wears above the knee shorts and sandals with ankle high socks I might throw an EVGA shirt on once and awhile, but only after I've worn out the Michelob Ultra and Natty Ice shirts I prefer on my dressy days.

When I've taken over the soul of a 35-40 year old, fat, slobbish, geeky gamer looking divorcee who wears above the knee shorts and sandals with ankle high socks I might throw an EVGA shirt on once and awhile, but only after I've worn out the Michelob Ultra and Natty Ice shirts I prefer on my dressy days.

Yeah lol. The geeky-ist thing i've worn is a Halo 2 T-Shirt.

Some gamer chicks are hot! And their not going to pick themselves up are they!?!?

I wear my the BFG/BF2142 shirt I got from PDXLAN 8 every once in awhile. Its fun to walk into local computer shops and everyone wants to know where I got the shirt. :)

I wear my nvidia shirt at least once a week, the thing about gaming and PC related shirts is if you are not into this sort of thing than ppl have no idea what the shirt means anyway.

Who are non gamers to judge our 1337ness anyway.

I wear a COD2 t-shirt that I got from pre-ordering fairly often. Got a couple of Penny Arcade shirts I wear from time to time, too. None of them are black.

Back