The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I am looking for some 2 gig DDR2 desktop ram, I'm willing to pay for it But I am hoping someone here has some cheap or even better free DDR2 pc2-5300 or better 2 or more sticks up to 4 needed!

I have four 1GB sticks I'll send you for shipping cost or a pair of 2GB 667 sticks for a small price, just let me know.

Is it unreasonable to ask for $3 shipping fee to be gifted? It's $2.60 to ship it and I get $2.59 after fees, and then I'm out for a bubble mailer.

I've gifted $200 items before, I just think it's cunt-y to G/S a $3 shipping fee.

Not gonna name the person but I think it's stupid as fuck to do that for $3. YES, THREE DOLLARS.

From the For Sale Rules thread:

FSFT RULES

(23) Requiring a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection) is not allowed.

That rule is there for a reason.

Instead of responding with this:

lt7L4I6.jpg

You could have simply said to me... "Hey, I could use an extra $0.10 on there to make sure I don't go into the red for sending you this freebie..."

However... responding to me the way you did... and then continuing to go as far as to post a comment like this in a thread, then I say let your post stand as a warning to others about how you conduct yourself here.

Over a fucking penny, even.

Yeah. I'm advising everyone to not deal with nxmbness until he learns how things work around here.

I didn't mention your name for a reason, but since you feel appropriate to start drama anyway:

I am not requiring FF. I assumed that because it's THREE DOLLARS. If you would like to cover the fees, be my guest.

I've done more than my fair share of purchases, trades, and sales here with no issue.

buschman31, curious on your thoughts being someone I've given stuff to before.

I didn't mention your name for a reason, but since you feel appropriate to start drama anyway:

I am not requiring FF. I assumed that because it's THREE DOLLARS. If you would like to cover the fees, be my guest.

I've done more than my fair share of purchases, trades, and sales here with no issue.

buschman31, curious on your thoughts being someone I've given stuff to before.

You said $3. I sent you $3. You pitched a fit because I didn't send it to you as a gift, which you didn't request for me to do... which is also AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS FORUM.

Seriously dude... This is the image you want to give yourself to others on this forum?

What do you think I'm going to do, run with $3.00 and ruin my exceptional feedback?

LOL.

Rlnyu04.jpg

Yeah. It's not about "getting laughed at for bitching about $3"...

It's the principle of doing things the way they're supposed to be done on the forum. We have rules. You're new here... and you're acting like a massive douchebag.

I'm not new here although you've definitely been here longer. It isn't even a sale, it's a giveaway item. I'm being a douche well within my rights because you're being anal about $3, and I'm literally LOOSING money on something I was going to give you to be generous. I've given 3 or 4 things away here and gotten one, plus numerous actual transactions, and I've never come across someone quite like you. As mentioned, I will send you a refund soon as I'm at my desk in the morning. Have a nice one.

You. Are. Breaking. The. Rules. Full stop. No amount of arguing on your part... will change that by expecting a gift payment... you were violating the forum rules. If you wanted more to fully cover paypal fees, then you should have said so. Your conduct here is very immature and... yes, suspicious.

You said $3. I sent you $3. Everything after smacks of a petulant child throwing a fit.

You say "shipping and packaging", but throughout the thread you say "cost for shipping." I'm not trying to be so uptight about money so that I'd pinch the penny in half with my anus... I'm calling into question your conduct and behaviour.

Start with your first reply to me after I sent you the payment and tell me why you couldn't just say: "Hey dude, looks like the paypal fees ate a bigger chunk out of the amount than I expected. Do you mind sending me an extra quarter to cover the loss?"

I would have done it in an instant because, after all, I've been doing freebies in this thread for YEARS.

But instead... you said: "LOL.... You sent THREE DOLLARS as G/S?"

Seriously? What the fuck is this shit?

Let this be a warning to others about you.

Let what be a warning? That I don't want to loose money on something I'm giving away? Call the press.

Let what be a warning? That I don't want to loose money on something I'm giving away? Call the press.

That you're incapable of understanding how it's not about the amount... but how you behaved...

Red flags, dude.

Great to know, thank you!

Rat, your sole defense is now invalid.

Uhm. Actually, no. Your behaviour was still entirely immature.

You responded with "LOL.... You sent THREE DOLLARS as G/S?" instead of just letting me know it fell short with paypal fees.

Everything I said about your conduct still stands. Especially how you took it to this thread to say something as childish as this: "Not gonna name the person but I think it's stupid as fuck to do that for $3. YES, THREE DOLLARS." instead of dealing with it privately. You posted that here before I could even respond to you in private messages.

You made ZERO attempt to reconcile the issue in private messages before throwing a fit in two different places.

Grow the fuck up.

The issue has been settled. Any further discussion of the matter will result in infractions for off topic posting. Drop it now or face the consequences.

Anyone got a spare SLI bridge? Bought a couple video cards used and neither came with an SLI bridge.

I have a shitload of 2, 3 and 4 way bridges, just some cheap ones and some shiny ones. PM me what you need, it'll cost $2.60 to ship. Just LMK, pm me.

anyone happen to have iphone/ipod 30-pin cableS that they can part with? (27104)

also, post 6666!

edit: looking for two

Last edited:
I have the following to give away, two items per person max please:
DDR2 and DDR3 laptop RAM
DDR2 and DDR3 desktop RAM (VERY MUCH SPOKEN FOR)
micro usb cables

Need:

30 pin(old apple devices) cables, 3 or 4
ddr1 sodimm 1gb

Last edited:
I have an old iphone cable you can have for shipping. I'll throw in a 1GB Shuffle for free to. It should work but no guarantee. I have sodimms but don't know size or age/speed.

I have an old iphone cable you can have for shipping. I'll throw in a 1GB Shuffle for free to. It should work but no guarantee. I have sodimms but don't know size or age/speed.

ygpm

Edit: for cord/shuffle

Last edited:

I'll definitely take this, PM me your PayPal address.

Anyone have an old iPod shuffle clip on w/ charger? Phones are way to big for the gym these days! Thanks!

ATI X1950 Pro PCI-E graphics card. Haven't used it in years, worked when I had it in my system, located in Northern VA. Just pay shipping ~$15.

Photo Jun 18, 4 55 07 PM.jpg Photo Jun 18, 4 55 13 PM.jpg Photo Jun 18, 4 55 30 PM.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
need some 2gb+ sticks of ddr3, desktop ram, 240pin (non-ECC).
will pay for the shipping plus your time if you have more than 1 (i dont think it's worth to pay for even just the S&H for 1)

Thanks

Back