The Lian Li Gallery

What the heck, here's the whole setup, for what its worth.

Lian_Li_photoshoot_1.jpg

-
Lian_Li_photoshoot_2.jpg

-
Lian_Li_photoshoot_3.jpg

-
Lian_Li_photoshoot_4.jpg

-
Lian_Li_photoshoot_5.jpg

-
Lian_Li_photoshoot_6.jpg

-

It works well, but as I've said I wish I had put a 240 in the front instead of a second 120. The original goal, which I stuck to a bit too rigidly, was to make it appear as "stock" and as "OEM" as possible, thus leaving myself as many drive bays availible as possible and without cutting. A 240 fits fine, and I don't use so many optical drives that I need that many bays. Ah well..... maybe one day I'll upgrade.

In any event:

e7200 @ 1.46v yeilds 4.00ghz. Temps get a little warm, but still under 75*C on full PRIME and ORTHOS stability burn tests. Normally runs about 36*C under every day stuffs. Idles as low as 29*C.

Its a heckuva case, and its got plenty of room since I'm using only the 120 radiators. And she does the job exceptionally. :) :cool:

Sir_Poop_alot it was ~$400.00. It will be the last case I use for a VERY long time.

That's an awesome case but soooo expensive. Did you put wheels on it? I don't think it came with wheels? I like the pc-1110 a lot partly because of the wheel and front door. I think internal design are very similar. If prices were in 200s I would definitely get one.

That's an awesome case but soooo expensive. Did you put wheels on it? I don't think it came with wheels? I like the pc-1110 a lot partly because of the wheel and front door. I think internal design are very similar. If prices were in 200s I would definitely get one.

Yeah its pricey. I added the wheels which cost another 50$. I got the case and wheels from Performance-pcs.

Yeah its pricey. I added the wheels which cost another 50$. I got the case and wheels from Performance-pcs.

Nice to see another happy Performance-PCs customer...I love them to death when it comes to case selection and modding supplies.

Very nice A20B, for being relatively unmodded it's still very sexy!

I'd hope it's your last case for awhile, at that price you better get some good use out of it. :D

I really like the inside of that A20B but HATE front doors on my cases . . . is there a Lian Li that has the same inside without the door?

I haven't seen anyone with a z yet. I was worried about the window extending to the mess compartment BUT I guess if you put some effort into cable hiding it's all good.

I have the HX520 PSU and it fits without the extended bracket. All cables get hidden behind the PSU and the SATA backplates. Should look good. :D

I've been wanting to purchase the PC-C1010B(http://lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=209&cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=62&g=spec) for some time now, I love the design.
I've never owned a lian-li case in the past so I have no experience how it performs noise and cooling wise.
I would like to get some opinions from you guys since I don't want to spend so much money on a computer case and then regret it later. There are a couple of reviews out there but they don't talk much about cooling and noise.

If you are worried about rattle, I have none whatsoever with 8 fans. Build quality is fantastic. The biggest problem might be cooling as some of the cases don't have many intake fans.

I haven't seen anyone with a z yet. I was worried about the window extending to the mess compartment BUT I guess if you put some effort into cable hiding it's all good.

I was also thinking on getting the "basement" compartment tinted or maybe frosted. That would look good too.

Anyways I like showing off the PSU and HDD's. If it's done right there is nothing to hide.

V2010 has the same interior with a nice rounded body.

The V2010 is not quite the same . . . close but not quite the same. It doesn't have the two extra fans inside (although I'm sure they can be added) and the drive cages are much taller and arranged differently. Really like the way everything is laid out on the A20B.

If you are worried about rattle, I have none whatsoever with 8 fans. Build quality is fantastic. The biggest problem might be cooling as some of the cases don't have many intake fans.

Will the cooling performance increase significantly if I add an intake 120mm fan on three 5.25 bays?

More. Please.

Who cut the window? Where'd you get the smoked plexi, what brand is that? Can you get a straight on pic of the window?:cool:

Back