The Lian Li Gallery

Hypermax: Wow - that armorsuit looks A LOT better than I thought it would!!! I had a chance to get a good deal on one a couple of weeks ago but passed on it . . . your pic makes me regret that decision!

Can you post more pics (especially at the inside)?

Thx!

Hypermax: Wow - that armorsuit looks A LOT better than I thought it would!!! I had a chance to get a good deal on one a couple of weeks ago but passed on it . . . your pic makes me regret that decision!

Can you post more pics (especially at the inside)?

Thx!

I agree, and think this is an awesome case...

...only thing I'd change is the top chunk of whatever, throws the case look out of balance

Please be gentile fellas, There are a lot of clean cases in here. Mines about to get some major work done to it, and I kinda want to document it before I cut my baby girl all up.
Anyway here she is.....
STA_1424.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

I don't know why but the PC Pure Clear liquid has turned my tygon tubing that dirty water color. There is no algea in the system and it isn't that old, but I don't think I will ever use their liquid again. Thanks in advance ladies and gents.

Just use distilled water if you do decided to keep the water cooling. Add some algaecide if that is an issue for you.

Ok here I redid the loop with some Black Primochill LRT and did some cable management :D

No Flash:
p1090231resizeso5.jpg

With Flash:
p1090232resizesp2.jpg

I like the look of those green fans in that setting you have them in.

And how do you like that x58 asus motherboard.

God I love that thing, it would be better IMO if the rad was up top and the PSU was still flat in the front like you had before, but it's great as is, great combo of two amazing case styles :p

I doubt it. Nothing about the Omen hints at Lian Li... not to mention the entirely foreign mounting arrangement.

I doubt it. Nothing about the Omen hints at Lian Li... not to mention the entirely foreign mounting arrangement.

now that I google it, it is different than I remember, wonder what it was I was thinking about...

old omen looks pretty crazy... wonder who made that case, and what materials were used

now that I google it, it is different than I remember, wonder what it was I was thinking about...

old omen looks pretty crazy... wonder who made that case, and what materials were used

The Voodoo Omen that you are thinking of (not the new one with the integrated touchscreen) was a Lian Li case custom built specifically for Voodoo. I believe it was called the Maga chassis. I believe the follow up (switched from the reverse atx motherboard layout to a traditional layout) was also a Lian Li. It was the one with the fold out front bezel.

I wish i had your setup and a 30 inch monitor man,

and the voodoo omen case was probably one of the best with room for a dual 12cm radiator and 4 hdds it was probably and still is my favorite case.

my pc-65b looks so plain in comparison to some of the real beauties on this thread.

Plain is not always a bad thing. Looks good. Nice, simple, and clean. Those V8 heatsinks are beasts, haha. I seem to be seeing them more around here in pictures.

Any tips on how to clean up the bottom a little more? Planning on getting a fan controller and putting in a DVD burner later on. Think those HR-05 IFXs will fit on both the south and northbridge? Theres two little things above the northbridge and the SATA ports that I think won't let it sit well. Although the thermalright site says its compatible with both.
10ruvkm.jpg

mjx1cw.jpg

Are you guys notching out the divider behind the mobo tray for cables to go through?
What's the best way to do this so it looks like it was factory cut? Grind it out or cut it out?

Are you guys notching out the divider behind the mobo tray for cables to go through?
What's the best way to do this so it looks like it was factory cut? Grind it out or cut it out?

S5001716.jpg

I used a die grinder and 3" cutting disk (Dremel-like). This was before I powder coated the case, and used some door edge trim I had laying around. After the case was coated, it's a very smooth cut - I'll get pics in a few.

S5002206.jpg

S5002203.jpg

Back