The Official Borderlands 2 Thread

Twitter: CBKJB-S6XBW-5FTJB-JJJBJ-6FZB3

Someone else will have to post the FB one because I don't have an account and FB is too far up its own ass to just show the damn page without one.

Also I'm confused, you say the game is too easy but don't want to play it on the harder mode? After you beat PT2 everything, even the DLC, is level 50, so there's no outleveling it at that point...

Also I'm confused, you say the game is too easy but don't want to play it on the harder mode? After you beat PT2 everything, even the DLC, is level 50, so there's no outleveling it at that point...

The problem is that I do not want to beat the whole PT2 just for sake of increazomg difficulty. I want DLC to be difficult right away.

I solved the problem. I started PT2 , did it till first fast travel station (~20 minutes of gameplay) and from there I can go to Oasis directly.

And wow, I at level 38 immediatelly was attacked by level 39, 40 pirates. Cool :)

Facebook: WTKJJ-CW55J-JCKK3-Z3CB3-KWZ36

Grabbed from a Gamespot forum. 40 min left on it.

picked up and used 3 keys, nothing useful. these are only good if you mostly have crap

See thats my main problem with this game! In the first game you could find orange items, in shops, in chests, from random kills, obviously bosses, but in this game its only bosses! Like sorry I do not have time or patience to do 300 runs on the warrior to find conference call. Im disappointed in the drop system, Im level 45 and ive yet to find anything good! In the first game by that level I had a defiler, ogre, bulldog, volcano, etc. Where are all the good guns in this game? -_-

PC SHiFT Code: 535TB-FK5K3-3W5KJ-SBK3B-R6RRX
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5BKBT-WF5H5-XSFJF-KX3B3-F5SJS
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5BKBT-5BHTC-WXJJ3-JBBBT-KZX3B

another round of keys from FB...

can you tell I'm stuck inside thanks to shitty weather and a mountain of homework?

Thanks! Here's the twitter one.

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KBCB3-THXT5-CX3TB-3TT33-TW5ZS

See thats my main problem with this game! In the first game you could find orange items, in shops, in chests, from random kills, obviously bosses, but in this game its only bosses! Like sorry I do not have time or patience to do 300 runs on the warrior to find conference call. Im disappointed in the drop system, Im level 45 and ive yet to find anything good! In the first game by that level I had a defiler, ogre, bulldog, volcano, etc. Where are all the good guns in this game? -_-

I said the same thing. You can farm chests for some pretty decent gear if you don't want to do boss runs, but you'll be hard pressed to find any legendaries. I love the game, but yeah, I have been extemely underwhelmed by the drops. I've never seen a legendary or even a purple drop from a normal enemy, and I'm all the way through PL2 at level 50. Thats what was great about the first game, even if you didn't want to farm, you would still end up with some nice gear. I really don't understand why they decided to gimp the drops like they did. Even farming bosses is a grind.

and the final FB keys for the weekend
PC SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WWB-3W5K3-HJWJJ-XBJ3H
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5JWTB-6FCS5-FHXT6-56BTJ-WBWFT
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5J533-63HTC-W633B-3BTJB-9C3FX

Twitter key:
PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: C3WT3-W96BK-K6JTB-JB3JJ-3J6CS

hopefully one of the keys posted will work -- I get outta work in about 30 minutes and it takes an hour to drive home...

hope some of them are still good by 5pm CST.

This seems stupid, but how do I play the Booty DLC? I don't see it when I start up, and selecting downloadable content doesn't let me play it. Neither does continue.. or New game.

Ok, I don't see anything that says anything about Booty. What is it called? I feel so stupid. It says it's installed... but I don't see it.

Aw, screw that. Loot is shit and i'm begging for some legendary sniper rifle for my Mord^W Zer0. In exchange i can only offer you legendary mods for almost any class (from Terramorphus). Europe account here.

I only got one legendary for whole game, it was grenade mod for my 4 level Mechnomancer, and no legendaries at all (except guaranteed mod drop from terramorphus) for my precious 50lvl Zer0 :(

This seems stupid, but how do I play the Booty DLC? I don't see it when I start up, and selecting downloadable content doesn't let me play it. Neither does continue.. or New game.

You should go to fast-travel network and look for Oasis location.

i edited my .ini file when the game first came out and gave myself 255 keys. after using about 100 of them, i must say that farming the warrior/terramorphous/hyperius etc is a much more viable way to get good gear.

PT2.5 - consists of faming bosses.

shift keys - the free hat equivalent for borderlands, wonder when they will start charging for a 10 pack

although it would be cool if they started giving out keys for specific weapon types

other example, list 6 keys for different weapons and specify only one can be applied to an account

they could make the shift keys much more interesting

2nd set of FB keys.
PC SHiFT Code: CJ5JJ-TC55J-BKK5T-ZJCJB-BFXXX
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WZC-6Z6J6-CRTJJ-XBJHS
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: K353B-99F3K-CXJTT-3JJ3J-36KH5

Those codes will be active from 11PM CT on October 26 to 2AM CT on October 27

Just tried entering all the codes recently posted - ALL of them are saying "sorry but the code you have entered is already expired" even though it's said here they are valid till 2am CT today. what gives?

do I just need to do the hack or something?

i edited my .ini file when the game first came out and gave myself 255 keys. after using about 100 of them, i must say that farming the warrior/terramorphous/hyperius etc is a much more viable way to get good gear.

Around 50 kills of terramorphus (man, this is hard with Zer0) - few so-so epics, no legendaries at all. Sadly i missed time with that ini hack and wasted my pre-order key on level 8 or so - went to Sanctuary, saw that box - "oh, great!", opened - "oh, crap..."

Just tried entering all the codes recently posted - ALL of them are saying "sorry but the code you have entered is already expired" even though it's said here they are valid till 2am CT today. what gives?

Everyone I've posted worked for me, haven't done any hacks or anything.

2AM central time for Oct 27 was 16 hours ago. the codes worked fine for me when I used them a few hours ago though.

Around 50 kills of terramorphus (man, this is hard with Zer0) - few so-so epics, no legendaries at all. Sadly i missed time with that ini hack and wasted my pre-order key on level 8 or so - went to Sanctuary, saw that box - "oh, great!", opened - "oh, crap..."

in the pirate dlc there is a sand hawk(?) SMG combined with bee shield he goes down within 3 clips. the bee shield is the first thing to get. I think it was strategically placed where it is to make it easy to farm and to make parts of pt2.5 easy mode. it won't help against certain of the ultra bosses and large groups... bee shield and 2x rifle is now my weapon of choice.

Hour left on this bonus code from Randy Pitchford:
WinPC: KTKJT-Z3K9H-FJ33T-J33T3-BBKH6

i just signed on and it gave me a message about me last playing on another console. should i be worried about anything or does this sometimes happen?

in the pirate dlc there is a sand hawk(?) SMG combined with bee shield he goes down within 3 clips. the bee shield is the first thing to get. I think it was strategically placed where it is to make it easy to farm and to make parts of pt2.5 easy mode. it won't help against certain of the ultra bosses and large groups... bee shield and 2x rifle is now my weapon of choice.

The Bee makes the game way too easy, and I'm pretty sure GBX confirmed they were going to nerf it somehow.

Also, for me it seems like drop rates have improved somewhat. In two play sessions of an hour or two I got three legendaries and a few decent purples.

Also, Bee + Dahlminator = lolrape.

Guys. Looking for an opinion. I'm on PT2. At lvl 46. Just past the bunker and the game is pretty difficult for the bosses.

I have not done any optional missions since I want to play PT2.5

Ii like the challenge but it took me like 20 tries and 3 hours to beat bunker and many of the guns I find are over leveled.

So....should I play the DLC for a few rounds you think? I don't want to screw up leveling I. The DLC Though.

Thx

I recommend some boss farming and even get some trustworthy friends to coop with.

Some explosive resist mods help as well.

The only reason you save quests for PT2.5 is to get the level 50 rewards. The only level 50 quest rewards really worth having are the ones with red text on them. Red text only appears on blue or better quality weapons or shields (as far as quest rewards go). If a quest doesn't reward all blue or better options there's absolutely positively zero reason to save it for PT2.5 (I say all because some quests reward either a blue or a green, that blue won't be red texted). If there's no reason to save a quest for PT2.5 you might as well just do it now and get the XP for it so you stop getting your ass kicked so bad.

finally did hyperius solo with zer0, and he was a beast. bee shield, desert hawk, singularity slag grenades and baby maker. the equipment is not that great and that last 1/3 of health is always a problem. That being said, the drops were disappointing. Seems like most of mine are. Soloing warrior dozens of times, have never seen an orange, only a couple of the deep violet. This is with the 4 player hack.

FYI deep violet isn't a quality it's an indication it's an e-tech weapon. I've seen quests with a green gun icon reward indicator that was actually violet when awarded. Despite the color it was significantly lower quality than a same level violet from the golden box.

Just beat The Warrior with my level 32 Bee...was super easy. But hey, he dropped a Flakker! Almost got buried completely under his body, which would have pissed me off, but I managed to see and grab it.

Back