The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI be careful when digging near my place, there is a vertical shaft going straight down from it.

So long as you haven't dug under the boardwalk, there won't be a problem. Also, feel free to tie in a basement to the sewer. Same goes for everyone with builds in the bay!

... that's what shim said?

EDIT: Fixed. :D

shim? she+him? gross.

i wonder who is more talented, the people making minecraft or the people making bukkit?

Hard to say, but my votes on the Bukkit devs.

Did you guys ever pick out a place for the asian piratebay? I want to lay the groundwork for my ninja castle :p

The spots been picked, but the groundwork has not been started. So... wait :)

I want to build something in the Oriental area of Pirate Bay, not sure what exactly, but thinking of a few ideas.

Whenever I check, I never see anyone on the server. Would people want to run 1.0 with test releases of bukkit on a new, temporary map? I can save the current map and re-upload it once the recommended bukkit release comes out. Yay/nay?

Yay. I have been playing single player since I already upgraded and it's the only game I play while my back is fucked up.

Whenever I check, I never see anyone on the server. Would people want to run 1.0 with test releases of bukkit on a new, temporary map? I can save the current map and re-upload it once the recommended bukkit release comes out. Yay/nay?

I think everyone is waiting until the server is running 1.0.

Personally, I've been taking a break from my PC all together. Though I'm slowly starting to get back in and play. Every time I've logged back in I have noticed changes to Pirate Bay though. So some people are at least still playing...

I've been on a bit over the past week, but i wasn't on the computer much at all last week. I have not upgraded to 1.0 yet because servers have not been updated.

I should be on this weekend. I will need time away from the in-laws.

Well, I attempted to make a quicky buildcraft/industrial craft server to mess around with... unfortunatly I could not find the 1.8.1 server exe or jar anywhere... blargh

Bukkit hasn't updated to Version 1.0 yet. They are still working on it.

I haven't paid attention to how long it takes them to update after a version comes out, but I would guess that last week was a "lost" week for them. Short week, just getting back from MineCon would make my last week almost unproductive.

Bukkit hasn't updated to Version 1.0 yet. They are still working on it.

I haven't paid attention to how long it takes them to update after a version comes out, but I would guess that last week was a "lost" week for them. Short week, just getting back from MineCon would make my last week almost unproductive.
Well they're still working on fixing minor issues, but progress is coming along nicely. So far I've been running the latest builds as they come out without any issues, but I have a very sparse plugin load (essentials, myhome, and heroicdeath.)

A lot of plugin devs are waiting for an RB to update as well, so there's the wait for those as well.

Well they're still working on fixing minor issues, but progress is coming along nicely. So far I've been running the latest builds as they come out without any issues, but I have a very sparse plugin load (essentials, myhome, and heroicdeath.)

A lot of plugin devs are waiting for an RB to update as well, so there's the wait for those as well.

Yea, pretty soon I'll be checking our "required" plugins to see if they work with non-recommended builds. If they do then I might update as everything gets pretty stable.

I think we can live without a few mods if we can get the core security and functionality in place.

I just got my ghetto-rigged cave-spider xp farm going and I'm ready for some enchantments. :D

I've been messing with the non-recommended builds and most of the basic plugins seem to work fine now, like WorldBorders, home, Lockette, warps.

I've been messing with the non-recommended builds and most of the basic plugins seem to work fine now, like WorldBorders, home, Lockette, warps.

I think we could actually live with just those for the time being. I know that I don't use anything else besides those ones anyway, but it's up to Dude since it's his server. I know he doesn't want to put up a server that he isn't 100% sure that it will work well since if something gets messed up we all lose.

I'll just patiently play single player while waiting for the new Bukkit to be released.

I'm not going to be able to do much until Sunday night at the earliest. :(

Dude , i could handle some of the admin for the server if you want. Im corrupted enough for it :D

Shit, 70k i could live 2 years pretty comfortably here in the states...

Shit, 70k i could live 2 years pretty comfortably here in the states...
Seriously? 35k/yr ...?
Not sure how that's possible given just normal living expenses not even talking about fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back