The Official Test Your Badge Thread

Why does this not work? :confused:

Code:
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + ' [URL=http://www.hardfolding.com?go=38&id=119][IMG]http://www.hardfolding.com/ftag1.php/mem/119.png[/IMG][/URL]'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;

Works for me.... I copied/pasted the text in your link and clicked on the new bookmark. :confused:

Haha don't you hate it when some one else comes along and solves your problem all to easily?

Anyways.....test

Don't laugh...I'm just starting out. BTW, got my first borg yesterday!

unhappy_mage said:

Works for me.... I copied/pasted the text in your link and clicked on the new bookmark. :confused:

I can't see it then...and I figured out why...

the graphic is a .png. The firewall at work blocks them. Ugh. This messes with my viewing www.hardfolding.com from work as well.

AtomicMoose said:
I can't see it then...and I figured out why...

the graphic is a .png. The firewall at work blocks them. Ugh. This messes with my viewing www.hardfolding.com from work as well.
WTF is wrong with your IT guys? Png is like the best image format evar.

unhappy_mage said:
WTF is wrong with your IT guys? Png is like the best image format evar.
The guys who manage the firewall here are retards....we run SQUID as well... :(

budec, you might want to shorten your signature before a mod notices.

Kyle Bennett said:
(22) No active links, graphics, cussing or advertising allowed in the SIGNATURE. Sig line is limited to 10 lines total as viewed @ 800 x 600 resolution or no more that 15 words per line.

Nice, it auto updates...........wasnt sure.
Course' I would have had 5WU's by now if the graphical version did'nt crap out on me a few times. Should'a started with the console from the beginning.

Looks like everyone is getting them working good! Keep it up, and don't forget to use them when you visit other parts of the forum! (or even OTHER forums ;) )

Kugar said:
I just started folding 1 week ago. 1500 points and 9 WU so far.

Wow, you'll pass me VERY quicly. Great to have your aboard, I think you have the FoldingFever.

Back