the xfx 8800gts

MzL

Limp Gawd
is the xfx 8800gts the most common card in everyones comp?

just wondering :)

yep, i think most people own EVGA cards...what a bunch of losers

i pick evga just because of the warranty. i have a 7600gt and 8800gts and both works flawless for me..

You mean the warranty where they charge you for shipping both ways? I had to RMA my EVGA 7900GT KO and they tried to charge me for shipping it back to me. I raised a stink about it and they relented and refunded charges back to my credit card. No company has a right to charge for return shipping when it failed because of their lack of proper testing. That doesn't stop me from buying EVGA again but I think I will try BFG or XFX next time. Ideally, I would buy the card from the manufacturer that uses the best HSF and most stringent testing methods. Who would that be for Nvidia cards?

You mean the warranty where they charge you for shipping both ways? I had to RMA my EVGA 7900GT KO and they tried to charge me for shipping it back to me. I raised a stink about it and they relented and refunded charges back to my credit card. No company has a right to charge for return shipping when it failed because of their lack of proper testing. That doesn't stop me from buying EVGA again but I think I will try BFG or XFX next time. Ideally, I would buy the card from the manufacturer that uses the best HSF and most stringent testing methods. Who would that be for Nvidia cards?

Depends on the card, the 8800 series is all made by Flextronics or whatever their name is, and the companies just stick on their own sticker and warranty.

Back