Thermaltake Armor Series Full Tower Black

c10

Limp Gawd
I'm reading that this case has problems with larger power supplies...

Anyone using one with a Corsair 750w PSU?

I'm reading that this case has problems with larger power supplies...

Yes, I run an Armor 8003 + 750TX. No issues at all really. Any issues in particular you read about in regards to this PSU?

Yes, I run an Armor 8003 + 750TX. No issues at all really. Any issues in particular you read about in regards to this PSU?

Just that there physically was not enough space for larger PSU's, thus I wanted to make sure that people can use this PSU with this case.

But sounds like it works fine, thanks :D

Yeah, its because if you mount the top side blowhole fan and your PSU is too long you wont get both of them to fit in there together. But if you take out the blowhole fan and the clamp that holds it in you should have no issue.

Yeah, its because if you mount the top side blowhole fan and your PSU is too long you wont get both of them to fit in there together. But if you take out the blowhole fan and the clamp that holds it in you should have no issue.

Is that going to make a difference in cooling ability? Half the reason I was buying this case is because its huge, and gets great airflow. The other half is just that it looks damn cool :D

Is that going to make a difference in cooling ability? Half the reason I was buying this case is because its huge, and gets great airflow. The other half is just that it looks damn cool :D

I would say that it would somewhat affect it, but i didnt have that issue with my toughpower, I would try and see if thats really the issue if there is one at all.

Back