ThermoChill PA120.3 rad released to the wild!

They are a good radiator and I'd love to have one............. :eek: And it would be a perfect bolt in with ZERO mods on my Mountain Mods case. But for what they normally cost, I'll stick with my cheapo heater cores and shrouds..................... :D

Yeah I hear what you say! I need something that I can fit with minimum effort, as all the effort is going on the case itself (I'll bump that in a sec with a piccy).

If there was one heater core I would want to put in my pc it would be this:

chargecooler_01.jpg

but it weighs a ton, costs a fortune and would be a bitch to mod!

The PA120.2 and PA120.1's are now out as well. Just ordered 2x 120.2's myself. It hurt the wallet for sure, but what good is it if you can't have fun spending it? ;)

You ordered two? Is that for two seperate computers or are you putting them both into one pc?

Yeah, I'm a h2o n00b. My original plan was to use a BIP3 + BIP1 or 2.

Pump -> BIP3 -> Storm -> BIP1/2 -> Maze4 x2 (SLI) -> Res

Only after getting the BIP3 and a bunch of the other parts did I really start to piece together how I wanted to build out my CM 810. It was at that point that I opted to not do a 3 fan radiator (d'oh!), and so I jumped on the PA120's since they just got released (I'm all about bleeding edge). :D (the sig says it all... I crazy man!)

So, new setup will instead use two PA120.2's to cool CPU/GPU. Now I just need to work out whether to do this all in one loop, or two loops w/ shared pump/res, or two competely autonomous loops. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

Thought you guys may be interested in this..

Marci said:
Basically... tube size, fin density, overall core depth... all have been taken into account alongside the fans that are commonly in use today, and the flowrates produced by the pumps available, to provide the best result. However, this hasn't been a wild stab in the dark. There have been numerous unmentioned prototypes experimenting with single row, triple row and more. Cathar's been testing them all, fine tuning the formulas, predicting results of the next prototype, then surpassing them. And this is the result.

Takes it to the next step again. We already know this will beat the Swiftech MCR220, HWLabs BIPro, BIX, Crossflow variants thereof, XSPC, AlphaCool, & Radiical brands.

Back