This alien can facehug me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just disturbing to see...

Doubt you really care while playing the game, but I can imagine a few guys getting killed because of the "hey a flying... WTF????"....

lol vagina with legs that finds YOU - sign me up for two.

In AvP2, when that thing attached itself to your head, you could see a nice closeup of a 3-inch weiner coming out of the vagina hole.

I wonder what would the facehugger-death animation would be in this one.

Someone should make an animated .gif, where a marine catches the facehugger in the mid-air and then starts fucking it.

fixed

22958_bg01_fixed.jpg

;)

That's just disturbing to see...

Doubt you really care while playing the game, but I can imagine a few guys getting killed because of the "hey a flying... WTF????"....

HAHA!!

Now that you think about it, getting facehugged is actually getting brutally deepthroated by an alien vagina.

You know how we're all seeing this in the pic...?

What about the guy who designed the model for this??? Better yet, "who" modeled for it?:eek:

Wonder if he had "inspiration" for it.... it's.... so... realistic looking as long as you block out everything around it... lmao...

Oh my mind just went down the gutter on this one.

This is unquestionably THE sickest, most twisted thread I've ever read here on [H]... but pretty damn funny, anyway!!!

Kinda provides a new perspective to that scene in Pulp Fiction where Butch gives "oral pleasure" to his little blueberry pancake girlfriend. :p

if any of you twats had studied HR Giger's work you would realize its supposed to be that way :p

google him and see what other twisted stuff he designed. neat stuff

this facehugger is getting popular !

8bccb37a_MAXIM_med.jpg

8bccb37a_NATURALGEO_med.jpg

this facehugger is getting popular !

8bccb37a_MAXIM_med.jpg

8bccb37a_NATURALGEO_med.jpg

*laughing!*

Ok that's really funny.

But ya Echomatrix is correct. All of Giger's work is sexual. Even the main full adult aliens head is basically design after a penis.

Mine to be exact.

+1 vote for front page newz

my side hurts, and I can barely see through the tears....omg
this thread should be required reading for every [H]er

if any of you twats had studied HR Giger's work you would realize its supposed to be that way :p

google him and see what other twisted stuff he designed. neat stuff

QFT.

H.R Giger was heavily involved in the design work for Alien, and by extension the whole Alien series. The fusion of Biomechanics and Sex is pretty much the signature of large portions of his work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.R._Giger

For anyone who hasn't seen the alien movies, the facehuggers have always looked like that, they are mean little aliens whose sole purpose in life is to impregnate the hosts for the proper aliens. It's entirely non-coincidental that there is a creepy twisted sexual element to their design,

They are basically rape machines after all.

my gawd, the facehuggers are everywhere !!!!

babyalien.jpg

Alright guys, I've cleaned up all the off topic comments because the thread is kind of funny. Now listen up. Talk about the game and its graphics all you want. Not 4chan or anything unrelated to gaming. I'll give this one more shot but if we see any more off topic posting we'll lock it up again.

Ya jumps on you and then a penis comes out of the vagina and get shoved down your throat where it then decides to "releases" it's stress.... yummy!

ive always like the alien franchise its good to see they are finally releasing a new game based on it. im looking forward to it.

QFT.

H.R Giger was heavily involved in the design work for Alien, and by extension the whole Alien series. The fusion of Biomechanics and Sex is pretty much the signature of large portions of his work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.R._Giger

For anyone who hasn't seen the alien movies, the facehuggers have always looked like that, they are mean little aliens whose sole purpose in life is to impregnate the hosts for the proper aliens. It's entirely non-coincidental that there is a creepy twisted sexual element to their design,

They are basically rape machines after all.

Exactly.

A facehugger model designed by H.R. Giger

stfacehuggerHK.JPG

as u can see in the picture above, Giger has a very notorious fixation in female genitalia :eek:
well he is a man after all, that shouldn't surprise me

ok now, here is a little how to, in how to remove a facehugger, just in case you run into one of those pesky little bastards, while reading this thread

removal.jpg

They'll come off eventually, after they done the deed and planted a seed, sexy indeed.

one thing i didn't understand is. The face huger plants the alien into your stomach through your mouth. Does an alien instantly grow? If it doesn't, why don't they cut it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back