Today Only: 35% off Dell Laptops $999+

olsonnet

n00b
Yesterday's 35% off deal is dead - new coupons now available:

Details: http://www.gottadeal.com/index.php?deal=inspiron0512

Save $400 on any Inspiron Notebook purchase of $1399 or more with coupon code 5R4B??8HV4ZDT1
Save $500 on any Inspiron Notebook purchase of $1599 or more with coupon code TFX1$K$GX402WV
Save $750 on any Inspiron Notebook purchase of $1999 or more with coupon code S$HNDRH36FKS2N

The discount isn't stackable with the current discounts ($250-$400 off for the laptops that will be in the range for this coupon), as usual for this type of coupon.

Warm.

Damn, new lappy is calling my name....MUST RESIST!

Edit: SOB! Damned had to go and preconfigger it and see almost 900 bucks off the 9300 I was crapping around with. Click: Buy. :( I need an intervention ;)

This is so tempting on an XPS2... I was planning on waiting about another month, but this code= $1400 off. It stacks with free shipping too. Thanks for the find!

Anyone know when the last time the $750 off $1500 was offered? People are saying this deal is only warm b/c they might offer that one again?

My friend used one of those $750 off $1500 coupons about a week ago. I'm not exactly sure where he got it from.

I just ordered a 700m for $970.

$522 off! Plus free shipping.

Thanks a lot for posting this!!! :D

JayD said:
Anyone know when the last time the $750 off $1500 was offered? People are saying this deal is only warm b/c they might offer that one again?
You might have to wait months for that again. I bought an Inspiron 8600 last November using a $750 off $1500 coupon and it was a couple of months before that coupon was offered again.

Obi_Kwiet said:
Have you ever bought one of their desktops?
The 8400s rock. Right now I have an Optiplex GX280 as my main system. I <3 it.

for the xps2 this deal is HOT HOT HOT.. the usual 750 off coupons do not work on the xps2.

They also just added the option for the 100gb 7200rpm drives to the xps2.

JayD said:

They had a 750 on 1500 on the 600m on the 23rd of April, I believe. 50% off is hard to come by, but it'll come around again. There are usually a lot of restrictions on them. This 35% off is one of the best I've seen with so few restrictions.

Ugh....I wonder what the best combos are for this. Im looking for a good value......something where i dont have to turn back and say damn I was retarded.

JayD said:

I actually applied the 750 coupon yesterday, but this came in 150 bucks or so cheaper...dipping it into my "buy it schmuck" mode today. Not sure what possessed me to do it, but at least i can smoke butts, drink beers and play games on my porch this summer :cool:

I have never owned a laptop before. What amount of ram should I get with an XPS2, I have heard it can be cheaper to buy/add sticks yourself after. Dell wants an additional $750 for the 2 sticks of 1gig ram (512 default). Is it easy to open up a laptop to do this yourself? There site doesn't list what type of ram and the motherboard it has.

Thanks in advance.

FUCK FUCK FUCK
I need some money right now

I am so poor and frustrated seeing a great deal and not being able to bit

This is a sweet deal! I just bought 4 laptops on the last $750 off deal, but this would've saved me even more cash!

As for the memory upgrades... I got my Inspiron 9300 with the minimum (256mb) of DDR2. Upgrading to 2gb would've cost me $1050 from Dell, but I got the 2gb for $400 elsewhere. It takes about 90 seconds to install memory in the laptops. I also got mine with the 60gb, 7200rpm drive... I *WISH* I would've had the option for the 100gb. I would've jumped on it :(

I've been thinking about picking up another Inspiron 6000 or two. Maybe I should do that today.

EDIT: Damn! Deal is gone already?!?

Pulled the trigger with about 4 hours to spare.

XPS2 2GHz with 1GB, 100GB 7200, 2bats, XPPro, etc.

nearly $4500 notebook for less than 3 grand with tax. Freakin awesome deal.

Back